• Evaluating the effectiveness of your current academic integrity programs and policies
• Assessing student and faculty attitudes and behaviors in classrooms, labs, and exams
• Identifying potential concerns from sanctions to educational programs
• Developing action plans to improve understanding the importance of academic honesty
• Promoting open dialogue about academic integrity issues on your campus
Academic integrity is a fundamental value of teaching, learning, and scholarship, yet significant numbers of students still report cheating and plagiarizing. With the Guide, you will learn what you can do to improve the culture of integrity on your campus in a proactive, positive way.
To submit manuscript, please go through EM Link: http://www.editorialmanager.com/managementjournals/default.asp
Journal home page link: https://www.omicsonline.com/open-access/economics-and-management-sciences.php