• Initial cost: The cost of creating / building E-Commerce application in-house may be very high. There could be delay in launching the E-Commerce application due to mistakes, lack of experience.
• User resistance: User may not trust the site being unknown faceless seller. Such mistrust makes it difficult to make user switch from physical stores to online/virtual stores.
• Security/ Privacy: Difficult to ensure security or privacy on online transactions.
• Lack of touch or feel of products during online shopping.
• E-Commerce applications are still evolving and changing rapidly.
• Internet access is still not cheaper and is inconvenient to use for many potential customers like one living in remote villages.
To submit manuscript, please go through EM Link:
Journal home page link: https://www.omicsonline.org/economics-and-management-sciences.php