alexa Misión Biológica de Galicia

OMICS International organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

Misión Biológica de Galicia

The Biological Mission of Galicia was created in April of 1921 by the Board of Extension of Studies and Scientific Research, presided by the Nobel Prize Santiago Ramón y Cajal. At first it is placed in the Veterinary School of Santiago de Compostela, with Cruz Gallástegui like director. The Mission remained in this city from 1921 to 1926, a year in which the Veterinary School disappears from Santiago, which puts in serious danger its survival before the disinterest of the institutions of Santiago to provide a new premises. But in 1927, thanks to the Diputación de Pontevedra, the Mission is in a new headquarters. The research center is transferred to Pontevedra, first to Finca la Tablada and later to the estate and Palace that was of Archbishop Malvar in Salcedo (to 3 km of the center of the city), property then, and until now of the Diputación Provincial where he settled permanently

adwords