As per available reports about 180 journals, 121 Conferences and workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Actuator and about 111146 articles are being published on the current trends in Actuator. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Actuator are being carried out. As reported in the above mentioned 111146 articles, A type of motor used to control machines or Systems is called as an Actuator, which is operated by a source of energy, Hydraulic Fluid pressure and converts the energy into motion. Simply called as a machine running with the environment.
The Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Actuator. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Applied Mechanical Engineering, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International–a pioneer in organizing international conferences on 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Held on September 08-10, 2014 Philadelphia, USA. OMICS Group organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Actuator and related journals
- Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering
- Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks
- International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems
- Mathematical Problems in Engineering
- Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering
- Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology
- Journal of Applied Sciences
- Modeling, Identification and Control
- Micro machines
- Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Journal of Neuro Engineering and Rehabilitation
- Journal of Control Science and Engineering
- Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering
List of major Actuator and related Conferences
- Epj web of conferences
- International conference on mechatronics and control
- Spie smart structures/nde 2014
- Spie micro technologies 2013
- 2013 9th International symposium on mechatronics and its applications (isma)
- 2013 the 2nd International conference on electronics, nanomaterials and component
- Spie smart structures and materials nondestructive evaluation and health monitoring 2013
- 2012 acm/ieee/ifac/trb international conference on connected vehicles expo
- National conference on nanomaterials
- Mechanical engineering for non-mechanical engineers (1.2 ceus)
- Ninth international network conference 2012
- Nanobio Europe 2012
- National conference on condition monitoring of engineering systems structures (nccm-2012)
- Smart Systech 2012 - European conference on smart objects, systems and technologies
- 2012 international conference on advance materials design and mechanics
- 2012 international conference on electronics, nanomaterials and component
- International conference on advances in construction, manufacturing and automation research
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 28, 2020