As per available reports about 176 journals, 5 Conferences and workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Kidney Injury and about 2,121 articles are being published on the current trends in Acute Kidney Injury. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Acute Kidney Injury are being carried out. As reported in the above mentioned 9559 articles, loss of kidney function that develops within 7 days is known as acute kidney injury or acute renal failure. It occurs because of damage to the kidney tissue caused by decreased renal blood flow, inflammatory process, obstruction of the urinary tract. Complications related to Acute kidney injury are including metabolic acidosis, high potassium levels, uremia, changes in body fluid balance, etc.,.
The Surgery: Current Research is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Acute Kidney Injury. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Surgery: Current Research provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Surgery: Current Research, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International–a pioneer in organizing international conferences on 3rd International Conference on Surgery and Anaesthesia, November 17-19 2014, Chicago-North Shore, USA. OMICS Group organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Acute Kidney Injury and related journals
- Surgery: Current Research
- BMC Nephrology
- Iranian Journal of Kidney Diseases
- BioMed Research International
- Saudi Journal of Kidney Diseases and Transplantation
- International Journal of Nephrology
- International Journal of Nephrology and Renovascular Disease
- Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research
- Critical Care Research and Practice
- Journal of Renal Injury Prevention
- International Journal of Bioassays
- World Journal of Gastroenterology
- World Journal of Cardiology
- Journal of Venomous Animals and Toxins including Tropical Diseases
- European Journal of Medical Research
List of major Acute Kidney Injury and related Conference
- 88th Annual Fall Clinical Conference
- 30th Annual Advanced Nephrology Nephrology for the Consultant
- 2nd International Fluid Academy Day (IFAD)
- Emergency Medicine An Evidence-Based Approach to Adult Care2012 international conference on electronics, nanomaterials and component
- International conference on advances in construction, manufacturing and automation research
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 19, 2021