As per available reports about 613 journals, 510 Conferences and workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Adaptive Control and about 18,405 articles are being published on the current trends in Adaptive Control. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Adaptive Control are being carried out. As reported in the above mentioned 18,405 articles, a control method used by a controller which must adapt to a controlled system with parameters which vary, or are initially uncertain is called as an Adaptive Control. Adaptive control uses on-line identification of the process parameters, or modification of controller gains, thereby obtaining strong robustness properties.
The Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Adaptive Control. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Applied Mechanical Engineering, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International–a pioneer in organizing international conferences on 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, September 08-10, 2014 Philadelphia, USA. OMICS Group organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Adaptive Control and related journals
- Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering
- Mathematical Problems in Engineering
- International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems
- Journal of Computers
- EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking
- Information Technology Journal
- EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing
- Modeling, Identification and Control
- Journal of Applied Sciences
- Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology
List of major Adaptive Control and related Conferences
- 23rd International Conference on Systems Engineering - ICSEng 2014
- Third International Conference on Signal, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition (SPPR 2014)
- First International Conference on Signal and Image Processing (Sigl 2014)
- First International Conference on Cybernetics Informatics (CYBI 2014)
- Third International Conference on Control, Modelling, Computing and Applications (CMCA -2014)
- The International Conference on Technological Advances in Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engin
- Urban Water 2014
- 5th Annual Practical CVA Forum
- 2013 The 2nd International Conference on Control, Robotics and Informatics (ICCRI 2013)
- 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Cloud Computing (ISCC 2013)
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 31, 2021