As per available reports about 620 journals, 1219 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to Alternative medicine and about 5435 articles are being published on the current trends in Alternative medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported from the above articles, Alternative medicine is any practice that is put forward as having the healing effects of medicine but is not based on evidence gathered using the scientific method. It consists of a wide range of health care practices, products and therapies, using alternative medical diagnoses and treatments which typically are not included in the degree courses of medical schools or used in conventional medicine. Alternative medicine technologies are very important in drug discovery, molecular medicine and diagnostics and hence it is of utmost importance for scientists working on Alternative medicine to seek the latest research work in this field.
The Journal of Tropical Medicine & Surgery is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Alternative medicine. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Tropical Medicine & Surgery provides a unique platform to researchers and scientists to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Alternative medicine, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences, is set to host the Global summit on Herbals and Natural Remedies, October 26-27,2015 Chicago, USA. Since its inception, OMICS International has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS International Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major alternative medicine and related journals
List of major alternative medicine and related conferences
- 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Traditional & Alternative Medicine
- 2nd AMDI International Biohealth Sciences Conference 2016 Penang, Malaysia
- 10th National symposium on 'Healthy Yoga Lifestyle - for Prevention of Lifestyle Diseses' Sevagram (Wardha), India
- 25th Paramhansa Yogananda International Conference on Science, Spirituality and Education Shimla, India
- 2nd International Conference on Stress Management Professional (ICSMP 2015) Hyderabad, India
- Second International Research Conference on Science, Health andmedicine 2015 (IRCSHM 2015)
- Australian & New Zealand Society of Occupational Medicine(ANZSOM) Annual Scientific Meeting
- 3rd Annual International Conference on Advances in Cancer Medical Research (ACMR 2016)
- ARSA 2015 The 4th Virtual International Conference on Advanced Research in Scientific Areas
- Global Summit on Herbals and Natural Remedies
- (ICOPC) 2015 1st Annual International Conference on Preventive Cardiology - 2015
- 3rd Annual International Conference on Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine Research (CCMR 2016).
- Xixth International Congress "Phytopharm 2015"
- 13th Annual Restorative Medicine Conference.
- WCPNT 2015 — IUPHAR World Conference on the Pharmacology of Natural and Traditional Medicine 2015
- 6th Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference
- WCIM 2018 — World Congress of Internal Medicine
- British Conference of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Update CME - Internal Medicine and Primary Care
- 8DKOU 2015 - Behind the Horizon
- HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY SEMINAR (Session 1) with Dr. Neal Rouzier in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- American Association Of Naturopathic Physicians (Aanp) 30th Anniversary Conference In Oakland, California.
- 24th Annual Iaacn Scientific Symposium – Preventive Biochemical Interventions & Novel Therapeutic Overtures For Those With Cancer In Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Integrative Addiction 2015 In Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
- Northwest Herb Symposium – Botanicals At The Beach @ Camp Casey Conference Center, Whidbey Island, Washington.
- 43rd Annual Alternative Therapies Cancer Convention In Los Angeles, California.
- Tour Of Mexican Cancer Clinics From Universal City, California.
- Curing The Incurables In St. Louis, Missouri.
- 15th International Conference On Ayurvedic Medicine In Paris, France.
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy Symposium In New Orleans, Louisiana.
- American Academy Of Pain Management 26th Annual Clinical Meeting In Washington, D.C.
- 6th Annual Integrative Medicine For Mental Health Conference In San Diego
- The Gut Brain Relationship Conference In Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- 16th International Conference On Ayurveda & Psychiatry In Vevay, Switzerland.
- New Frontiers In Gi Medicine In Dallas, Texas.
- International Plant-Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference In Anaheim, California
- 13th Annual Restorative Medicine Conference In Blaine, Washington.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Seminar (Session 2) With Dr. Neal Rouzier In Chicago, Illinois.
- 15th International Conference On Ayurveda & Autoimmune Disorders In San Jose, California.
- Mindful Practice Advanced Workshop: Enhancing Quality Of Care, Quality Of Caring, And Resilience In Batavia, New York.
- 10th Annual Cardiometabolic Health Congress In Boston, Massachusetts.
- Concordia: The Legacy Continuum 2015-Bioenergetic Functional Medicine In Santa Barbara, California.
- 16th Annual Science And Clinical Application Of Integrative Holistic Medicine In San Diego, California.
- 42nd Biological Medicine Tour To Germany & Baden-Baden Medicine Week -
- Icim Conference – Energy & Medicine: Paradox & Controversy In Chicago, Illinois.
- Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association 2015 Fall Continuing Medical Education Conference In Scottsdale, Arizona.
- 56th American College Of Nutrition Annual Conference In Orlando, Florida.
- Society For Acupuncture Research 2015 Conference In Boston, Massachusetts.
- American Functional Medicine Association Annual Conference In Atlanta, Georgia
- Ignite Conference 2015 – The Business Of Better Medicine In San Diego, California.
- 12th International Conference Of The Society For Integrative Oncology In Boston, Massachusetts.
- 5th Annual Pro-Aging Europe Conference With Dr. Thierry Hertoghe In
- 23rd Annual World Congress On Anti-Aging Medicine In Las Vegas,
- Ldn 2016 Conference In Orlando, Florida.
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on August 07, 2020