As per available reports about 616 journals, 72 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to Anthropology and about 78583 articles are being published on the current trends in Anthropology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Anthropology are being carried out. Anthropology is the study of human beings and their ancestors through time and space and in relation to physical character, environmental and social relations, and culture.
Anthropology: Open Access is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Anthropology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Anthropology: Open Access is an Open Access provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of hormone research, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – pioneer in organizing international conferences. Omics group is going to conduct a total of 74 conferences in 2014 and planning to conduct 76 conferences in 2015. The Omics group conferences comprises various branches like clinical sciences, Engineering and applied sciences, Life Sciences, medical sciences, Omics and management, and pharmaceutical chemistry. The Omics conferences will reflect the scope of current research in the advanced sciences.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Anthropology and related journals
- Anthropology-An open access
- Current Anthropology
- Journal of Peasant Studies
- American Ethnologist
- American Journal of Physical Anthropology
- American Anthropologist
- Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
- American Journal of Human Biology
- Archaeological and Anthropological Sciences
- Critique of Anthropology
List of major Anthropology and related conferences
- Socio-INT14- International Conference On Social Sciences And Humanities
- Fashion Model [and] Readers. On the Iconic Representation in Culture
- Cosmopolitan Anthropologies - Combined ASAANZ/AAS Conference 2014
- Border, Mobility and Diversity Old Questions, New Challenges, MiReKoc 10th Anniversary Conference
- Folk Belief and Traditions of the Supernatural Experience, Place, Ritual, and Narrative
- NTCESS14- International Conference On Education And Social Sciences
- Language, Culture and MInd VI
- 5TH Asia-Euro Conference 2014
- International Conference on Social Sciences - 2014 (ICOSS 2014)
- Philosophy the New Generation. Experience and its Interpretations
List of major Anthropology related research centers
- Forensic Anthropology Center: UT Knoxville
- Collections and Research - Forensic Anthropology Center
- Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology: Home
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 12, 2021