As per available reports about 480 journals, 8 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to Aortic Dissection and about 167844 articles are being published on the subject Aortic Dissection. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, UK, Ireland and Kenya are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Aortic Dissection are being carried out. Aorta is a large blood vessel branching off the heart. Aortic dissection is a condition where a separation is seen in aortic walls. This may lead to bleeding blood along the wall of aorta and is fatal. Aortic dissection happens due to a tear or damage to the inner wall of the aorta. It also causes "aneurysm" an abnormal widening of the aorta. The risks that cause Aortic Dissection includes Aging, Atherosclerosis, High blood pressure, Bicuspid aortic valve etc.,
The Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Cardiology . Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Cardiology , thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group, the world pioneer for organizing 150 International conferences in USA, Europe, Asia and other continents. Uniquely, 350 peer-reviewed open access journals were operating by OMICS International. This will reflect the scope in current research and development in science, healthcare and technology. With a strong intention to accelerate the scientific discovery, OMICS Group International has been associated with more than150 scientific Societies and Associations.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Aortic Dissection related journals
- Clinical & Experimental Cardiology
- Annals of Thoracic Surgery
- European Journal of Cardio-thoracic Surgery
- Journal of Vascular Surgery
- Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology
- American Journal of Cardiology
- International Journal of Cardiology
List of major Aortic Dissection related conferences
- Emergency Medicine An Evidence-Based Approach to Adult Care
- CME - Cardiology Update in Primary Care Medicine An Evidence-Based Approach
- Emergency Medicine Practicing According to the Evidence
List of major Aortic Dissection related research centers
- International Registry of Acute Aortic Dissections
- Frankel Cardiovascular Center
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiovascular Research Center
- Stanford Cardiovascular Institute
- The Queen's Medical Research Institute
- Duke Clinical Research Institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 09, 2021