As per available reports about 104 journals, 542 Conferences, are presently dedicated exclusively to Applied Mathematics and about 2,020,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Applied Mathematics. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Applied Mathematics are being carried out. Applied mathematics is a branch of mathematics which is related to mathematical problem solving equations. It includes many fields such as Applied Statistics, Approximation Theory, Discrete Geometry, Numerical Analysis, Probability Theory, Stochastic Processes, Theoretical Statistics, Evolutionary Computation and many more. It is basically used in business, industry & science. Also used in professional life, this focuses on the study & formation of mathematical models.
Applied mathematics is a branch of mathematics which involves mathematical methods and these methods are used in science, engineering, business, computer science, and industry etc.
The Journal of Applied & Computational Mathematics is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Applied Mathematics. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Applied Mathematics provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Applied Mathematics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International organizes international conferences & congresses in the area of Pure and Applied Sciences, Medical Sciences, Clinical, Pharmaceuticals, Engineering and Technology etc. It is organizing 100 Conferences annually all over the globe, with renowned speakers and scientists across the globe. One of the International events that OMICS International organizes every year is related to the area of Applied Mathematics i.e... International Conference & Exhibition on Biometrics & Biostatistics.
OMICS International hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Applied Mathematics related journals
List of major Proteomics and related conferences
- 11th World Congress on Computational Mechanics
- International Conference on Integral Methods in Science and Engineering
- Mathematics and Engineering in Marine and Earth Problems
- Eighth International Conference on the Theory and Application of Diagrams
- Gene Golub SIAM Summer School 2014 — Simulation, Optimization, and Identification in Solid Mechanics
- Modern Mathematical Methods and High Performance Computing in Science
- Mathematics in Data Science- Exploring the Role of the Mathematical Sciences
- Young Researchers in Mathematics Conference 2015 - Oxford
- George Boole Mathematical Sciences Conference
- 4th International Eurasian Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Applications
- 7-th International Conference on "Mathematical Analysis, Differential...
- IMA Conference on Mathematics of Robotics
- LMS/EMS Joint Anniversary Mathematical Weekend
- 4th IMA Conference on Mathematics in Defence
- International Conference on Mathematics, Natural Sciences, and Education Manado, Indonesia
- International Conference on Mathematics and Statistical Application 2015 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- THEIIER-International Conference on Applied Physics and Mathematics (ICAPM) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- LMS-EMS Mathematical Weekend
- Numerical Methods for Large-Scale Nonlinear Problems and Their Applications Mathematics and music: From the Greeks to Euler
- 9th Annual International Conference on Combinatorial Optimization and Applications (COCOA 2015)
- International Conference on Graph Theory and its Applications
- 26th International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation (ISAAC 2015)
- 39th Australasian Conference on Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing (39ACCMCC)
- 12th Workshop on Algorithms and Models for the Web Graph (WAW2015)
- 29th Midwest Conference on Combinatorics and Combinatorial Computing
- 26th International Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms (IWOCA 2015)
- 8th International Symposium on Algorithmic Game Theory (SAGT 2015)
- 23rd International Symposium on Graph Drawing and Network Visualization
- ALGO 2015 (European Symposium on Algorithms plus satellite conferences)
- 10th International Conference on WORDS 2015
- 18th Japan Conference on Discrete and Computational Geometry and Graphs (JCDCGG 2015)
- 23rd European Symposium on Algorithms - ESA 2015
- The 19th International Workshop on Randomization and Computation (RANDOM 2015)
- 8th International Conference on Lattice Path Combinatorics and Applications
- International Conference on Graph Theory and Applications
- International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ICIAM 2015)
- 17th International Conference on Random Structures and Algorithms (RS&A2015)
- 27th European Conference on Operational Research (includes stream on graph searching)
- Fourth India Taiwan Conference in Discrete Mathematics (ITCDM 2015)
- 25th British Combinatorial Conference
- Symposium on Discrete Mathematics (2016)
- 28th International Conference on Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics (FPSAC)
- 12th Nordic Combinatorial Conference (NORCOM)
- 18th SIAM Conference on Discrete Mathematics (DM16)
- Japanese Conference on Combinatorics and its Applications (JCCA 2016)
- 4th International Symposium on Combinatorial Optimization (ISCO 2016)
- The 16th European Conference on Evolutionary Computation in Combinatorial Optimisation International Conference on Algorithms and Discrete Applied Mathematics (CALDAM 2016)
- THEIIER-International Conference on Applied Physics and Mathematics (ICAPM)
- National Conference On Innovative Research in Chemical, Physical, Mathematical Sciences, Applied Statistics and Environmental Dynamics (CPMSED-2015)
- The 2nd International Conference on Computing, Mathematics and Statistics (iCMS2015)
- ICMCS 2015 International Conference on Mathematics and Computer Science
- 8th International Conference on Science, Mathematics and Technology Education
List of major Proteomics related research centers
- New York University
- University of California—Los Angeles
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on March 26, 2023