As per available reports about 60 journals, 500 Conferences, are presently dedicated exclusively to Architectural Engineering and about 25,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Architecture. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Architecture are being carried out. Architecture, also known as building engineering, is the application of engineering principles and technology to building design and construction. Definitions of an architectural engineer may refer to: An engineer in the structural, mechanical, electrical, construction or other engineering fields of building design and construction, A licensed engineering professional in parts of the United States. In informal contexts, and formally in some places, a professional synonymous with or similar to an architect.
The Journal of Architectural Engineering Technology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Architectural Engineering. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Architectural Engineering Technology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Architectural Engineering thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International organizes international conferences & congresses in the area of Pure and Applied Sciences, Medical Sciences, Clinical, Pharmaceuticals, Engineering and Technology etc. It is organizing 100 Conferences annually all over the globe, with renowned speakers and scientists across the globe.
OMICS International hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Architecture related journals
List of major Architecture related conferences
- Conference on Architectural and Structural Applications of Glass
- International Conference on Materials, Architecture and Engineering
- International Conference on Architecture, Structure and Civil Engineering
- International Workshop on Civil Engineering and Architecture
- International Conference on Building Information Modelling in Design, Construction and Operations
- National Conference on Civil Engineering and Architecture
- ARCHTHEO '15 / V. Theory of Architecture Conference
- International Conference on Structural Architectural and Civil Engineering
- The 49th International Conference of the Architectural Science Association - ASA (ANZAScA): Living and Learning.
- Research for a Better Built Environment
- BIOCULTURAL 2015 (International Conference on Sustainability in Architectural Cultural Heritage)
- International Conference on Green Buildings, Civil and Architecture Engineering (ICGBCAE’15)
- 2015 International Conference on Architecture, Materials and Construction (ICAMC 2015)
- International Conference on Conservation of Architectural Heritage (CAH) www.IEREK.com
- 5th Annual International Conference on Architecture, 6-9 July 2015, Athens, Greece
- International Conference on Sustainable Design, Engineering and Construction
- 4th Annual International Conference on Architecture, 7-10 July 2014, Athens, Greece
- 2nd Annual International Conference on Architecture and Civil Engineering (ACE 2014)
- International Conference on Adaptation and Movement in Architecture
- 5th Annual Symposium of Architectural Research ARCHITECTURE AND RESILIENCE
- 13th International Conference on Studies, Repairs and Maintenance of Heritage Architecture
- 2015 AIA Academy of Architecture for Justice Fall Conference
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 18, 2022