As per available reports about 65 journals, 413 Conferences, workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to artificial neural networks and about 67138 articles are being published on the current trends in artificial neural networks. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in the above mentioned 67138 articles, Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) are computational models inspired by an animal's central nervous systems (in particular the brain) which is capable of machine learning as well as pattern recognition. Artificial neural networks are generally presented as systems of interconnected "neurons" which can compute values from inputs.
The Journal of Artificial Neural Networks is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in artificial neural networks. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Artificial Neural Networks provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Artificial Neural Networks, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences is about to conduct a conference on Artificial Neural Networks. OMICS Group organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Artificial Neural Networks and related journals
- Neural Networks
- Advances in Artificial Neural Systems
- International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks
- Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing
- International Neural Network Society
- Neural Computing and Applications
- Journal of Artificial Neural Networks
- International Journal of Neural Networks
- Journal of Information and Communication Technology Research
- The International Journal of Artificial Neural Networks & Applications
List of major Artificial Neural Networks and related conferences
- 23rd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SYSTEMS ENGINEERING - ICSEng 2014
- Third Intl Conference on Soft Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Applications (SCAI-2014)
- First International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications (AIAP-2014)
- First International Conference on Bioinformatics Biosciences (ICBB 2014)
- First International Conference on Cybernetics Informatics (CYBI 2014)
- Third International Conference on Soft Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Applications(SAI-2014)
- 2013 World Congress on Electronics and Electrical Engineering (WCEEE 2013)
- Second International Conference of Soft Computing (SCOM 2014)
- Smart Sensor Protocols and Algorithms (SSPA 2013)
- 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Cloud Computing (ISCC 2013)
List of major Artificial Neural Networks related research centers
- Adaptive Informatics Research Centre
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 07, 2022