As per available reports about 264 journals, 5179 Conferences, workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to arts and about 354828 articles are being published on the current trends in arts. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in the above mentioned 354828 articles, Art is a diverse range of human activities and the products of those activities; it focuses primarily on the visual arts, which includes the creation of images or objects in fields including painting, sculpture, printmaking, photography, and other visual media. The nature of art, and related concepts such as creativity and interpretation, are explored in a branch of philosophy known as aesthetics.
Arts and Social Sciences Journal is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in arts and social sciences. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Arts and Social Sciences Journal provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of arts, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences is about to conduct a conference on Arts. OMICS International organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS International has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major arts and related journals
- Journal of Arts and Humanities
- A Journal of Performance and Art
- Journal of Visual Art Practice
- Journal of Arts and Communities
- International Journal of Arts & Sciences
- Oxford Art Journal
- Journal of Arts and Ideas
- International Digital Media and Arts
- International Journal of the Creative Arts in Interdisciplinary Practice
List of major arts and related conferences
- DRHA2014 - Digital Research in the Humanities and Arts
- National Literatures and the Process of Cultural Globalization
- International Conference on Early Childhood Education
- Island Cities and Urban Archipelagos
- 3rd International Conference on Archi-Cultural Interactions through the Silkroad
- AVANCA CINEMA 2014 International Conference Cinema Art, Technology, Communication
- Arte-Polis 5 Reflection on Creativity Public Engagement and the Making of Place
- PNWA Summer Conference
- 2014 International Conference on Logistics, Informatics and Services Sciences
- The 2014 Clute Institute International Academic Conference in San Francisco, California
List of major Arts related research centers
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on October 02, 2020