As per available reports about 81 journals, 52 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to Atmospheric Science and about 7312 articles are being published on the current trends in Atmospheric Science. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Atmospheric Science are being carried out. As reported in above mentioned articles, Atmospheric sciences is an umbrella term for the study of the atmosphere, its processes, the effects other systems have on the atmosphere, and the effects of the atmosphere on these other systems. Meteorology includes atmospheric chemistry and atmospheric physics with a major focus on weather forecasting. Climatology is the study of atmospheric changes (both long and short-term) that define average climates and their change over time, due to both natural and anthropogenic climate variability. Aeronomy is the study of the upper layers of the atmosphere, where dissociation and ionization are important. Atmospheric science has been extended to the field of planetary science and the study of the atmospheres of the planets of the solar system.
The Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Change is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Atmospheric Science. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The journal of earth science & climatic change provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Atmospheric Science, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences, International Conference on Earth Science & Climate Change is a Conference - hosted by OMICS GROUP Conferences-OMICS Group Conferences include data sessions and empirical papers. OMICS Group International Conferences provide an easy and affordable way to the sponsors and exhibitors to promote their program/ organization/ institution to the targeted academic as well as professional audience.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Atmospheric Science and related journals
- Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Change
- Frontiers in Earth Science
- Atmosphere — Open Access Journal
- Atmospheric Pollution Research
- International Journal of Atmospheric Sciences
- Earth Science India
- Geoscientific Instrumentation, Methods and Data Systems
- Polar Research
- Open Atmospheric Science Journal
List of major Atmospheric Science and related Conferences
- International Conference on Earth Science & Climate Change
- IGARSS - Geoscience and Remote Sensing IEEE International Symposium
- OCEANS - OCEANS Conference
- VIS - Verläßliche Informationssysteme
- MTT - Microwave, MTT-S International Symposium
- JCDL - ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries
- PDPTA - Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications
- Storage and Retrieval for Image and Video Databases
- FECS - Conference on Frontiers in Education
- ICCS - International Conference on Computational Science
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 14, 2021