As per available reports about 248 journals, 12 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and about 10050 articles are being published on the current trends in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in above mentioned articles, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is a psychiatric disorder of the neurodevelopmental type in which there are significant problems of attention, hyperactivity, or acting impulsively that are not appropriate for a person's age. These symptoms must begin by age six to twelve and be present for more than six months for a diagnosis to be made. In school-aged individuals inattention symptoms often result in poor school performance. Despite being the most commonly studied and diagnosed psychiatric disorder in children and adolescents, the cause in the majority of cases is unknown. It affects about 6–7% of children when diagnosed via the DSM-IV criteria and 1–2% when diagnosed via the ICD-10 criteria. Rates are similar between countries and depend mostly on how it is diagnosed. ADHD is diagnosed approximately three times more in boys than in girls. About 30–50% of people diagnosed in childhood continue to have symptoms into adulthood and between 2–5% of adults have the condition. The condition can be difficult to tell apart from other disorders as well as that of high normal activity.
The Journal of Psychiatry: Open Access is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Psychiatry: Open Access provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing 2nd International Conference on Translational & Personalized Medicine is a Conference - hosted by OMICS GROUP Conferences-OMICS Group Conferences include data sessions and empirical papers. OMICS Group International Conferences provide an easy and affordable way to the sponsors and exhibitors to promote their program/ organization/ institution to the targeted academic as well as professional audience.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and related journals
- Journal of Psychiatry: Open Access
- Journal of Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Journal of Clinical Research & Bioethics
- Drug Designing: Open Access
- Journal of The American Academy of Child and Adolescent
- Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology
- Biological Psychiatry
- Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology
- Journal of Attention Disorders
- European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
List of major Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and related conferences
- 2nd International Conference on Translational & Personalized Medicine
- Whats New in Psychopharmacology
- 4th National Conference: Sleep Disorders 2011
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Across the Life Span
- 2010 NEI Global Psychopharmacology Congress
- 5th ICAN: International Conference of Al Noor Hospital in collaboration with Childrens Hospital Bost
- Advances in the Neurobiology and Psychopharmacology of ADHD - Life Cycle Perspective
- Learning Disabilities Association of Pennsylvania Annual Conference Facing The Challenges 2009
- 4th Annual Keys to Neuropsychiatric Care
- DIAGNOSTIC TREATMENT OF ATTENTION DEFICIT & HYPERACTIVITY DISORDERS
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 06, 2021