As per available reports about 349 journals, 7 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to Autoimmune Hepatitis and about 2201 articles are being published on the current trends in Autoimmune Hepatitis. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in above mentioned articles, Autoimmune Hepatitis is a disease of the liver that occurs when the body's immune system attacks cells of the liver. Anomalous presentation of human leukocyte antigen (HLA) class II on the surface of hepatocytes, possibly due to genetic predisposition or acute liver infection, causes a cell-mediated immune response against the body's own liver, resulting in autoimmune hepatitis. This abnormal immune response results in inflammation of the liver, which can lead to further symptoms and complications such as fatigue and cirrhosis.
The Journal of Medical Microbiology & Diagnosis is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Autoimmune Hepatitis. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Medical Microbiology & Diagnosis provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Autoimmune Hepatitis, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing 3rd International Conference on Clinical Microbiology & Microbial Genomics is a Conference - hosted by OMICS International Conferences-OMICS International Conferences include data sessions and empirical papers. OMICS International Conferences provide an easy and affordable way to the sponsors and exhibitors to promote their program/ organization/ institution to the targeted academic as well as professional audience.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Autoimmune Hepatitis and related journals
- Journal of Medical Microbiology & Diagnosis
- Clinical Microbiology: Open Access
- Journal of Microbial & Biochemical Technology
- Research Journal of Biological Sciences
- Srpski Arhiv za Celokupno Lekarstvo
- World Journal of Gastroenterology
- Vojnosanitetski Pregled
- International Journal of Pediatrics
- Journal of Medical Case Reports
- International Journal of General Medicine
List of major Autoimmune Hepatitis and related conferences
- 3rd International Conference on Clinical Microbiology & Microbial Genomics
- INTERVENTIONAL HEPATOLOGY Updates on interventional procedures under sonographic guidanc (INTERVENTIONAL HEPAT)
- BIT Life Sciences 1st World Congress of Immunodiseases and Therapy (WCIT-2010)
- World Congress of Immunodiseases and Therapy (WCIT-2010)
- Falk Workshop: Autoimmune Hepatitis and Overlap Syndromes - East meets West
- Gastroenterology CME cruise
- Hepatitis 2006 (Hepatitis 2006)
- 4th conference on Cytokines & Inflammation
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 12, 2021