As per available reports about 36 journals, 667 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to automotive engineering and about 1175 articles are being published on the current trends in Automotive Engineering. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Automotive Engineering are being carried out. As reported in above articles, the trend in automotive engineering is improving engine efficiency and fuel economy. Intake-air manifolds have a major effect on a vehicle’s engine performance and emission of noise and pollutants. Differences in engine outputs and applications require different designs of intake-air manifolds in order to achieve the best volumetric efficiency and thus the best engine performance.
The Journal of Advances in Automobile Engineering is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Automotive Engineering. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Advances in Automobile Engineering provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Automobile engineering, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
Omics is organising World Conference on Industrial Automation from November 16-18, 2015 in Beijing, China followed by 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from September 08 to 10, 2014 Philadelphia, USA There are other international conferences to be held namely Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Detroit 2014, Detroit, United States followed by AUTOMATION 2014 from 15 Oct 2014 to 18 Oct 2014, Mumbai, India and 2014 IEEE-SA Ethernet & IP @ Automotive Technology Day, 23 Oct 2014 to 24 Oct 2014, Detroit, MI, United States
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Automotive Engineering and related journals
- Advances in Automobile Engineering
- Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Technology Journal
- EURASIP Journal on Embedded Systems
- International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology
- Advances in Mechanical Engineering
- Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mathematical Problems in Engineering
- Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering
List of major Automotive Engineering and related conferences
- World Conference on Industrial Automation from November 16-18, 2015 in Beijing, China.
- 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from September 08 to 10, 2014 Philadelphia, USA.
- Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Detroit 2014, Detroit, United States followed by AUTOMATION 2014 from 15 Oct 2014 to 18 Oct 2014, Mumbai, India.
- 2014 IEEE-SA Ethernet & IP @ Automotive Technology Day, 23 Oct 2014 to 24 Oct 2014, Detroit, MI, United States
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 10, 2021