As per available reports about 1581 journals, 10 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to Ayurvedic medicine and about 737 articles are being published on the current trends in Ayurvedic medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Ayurvedic medicine are being carried out. Ayurvedic medicine (also called Ayurveda) is one of the world’s ancient medical systems. It originated in India more than 3,000 years ago. The word "ayurveda" is translated from Sanskrit to mean "the science of life" and primary focus of Ayurvedic medicine is to promote good health, rather than fight disease and balance between the mind, body, and spirit. More than 90 percent of the continent's population use some form of Ayurvedic therapy, including following its dietary principles, practicing traditional or "grandma's medicine," or seeking professional help from trained Ayurvedic practitioners.
The Journal of Homeopathy & Ayurvedic Medicine is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Ayurvedic medicine. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Homeopathy & Ayurvedic Medicine provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Ayurvedic medicine, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
International Conference and Exhibition on Marine Drugs and Natural Products from July 28-30, 2016 Melbourne, Australia. 5th International Conference and Exhibition on Natural & Alternative Medicine from June 06-08, 2016 Beijing, China. 6th International Conference and Exhibition on Traditional & Alternative Medicine from September 12-14, 2016 Amsterdam, Netherlands.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Ayurvedic medicine and related journals
- Journal of Homeopathy & Ayurvedic Medicine
- International Journal of Research in Ayurveda and Pharmacy
- Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative medicine
- International Ayurvedic Medical journal
- International Journal of Ayurvedic medicine
- International Journal of Advanced Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy
- Acta Bioethica
- Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
- International Journal of Herbal Medicine
- International Journal of Ayurvedic and Herbal medicine
List of major Ayurvedic medicine and related conferences
- 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Traditional & Alternative Medicine from August 25-26, 2014 Beijing, China.
- 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Traditional & Alternative Medicine on August 24-26, 2015 valencia, spain.
- NAMA 2015 CONFERENCE Ayurveda today on April 9-12,2015 at Newport Beach, California.
- 5th International Conference on Ayurveda ~ Where Science Meets Consciousness-Exploring Interconnectedness of Man and the Cosmos from December 11-18, 2015, Vaidyagrama, Ayurveda Healing Village, Coimbatore, India.
- 2nd Annual Sivananda Ayurveda Conference from January 20-24, 2015 at california, USA.
- 6th World Ayurveda congress and Arogya Expo at Pragathi Maiden, New Delhi on 06-09 November, 2014.
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 21, 2020