As per available reports about 213 journals, 194 Conferences and about 12076 articles are being published on the current trends in bacteriology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. Bacteria are single-celled microorganisms that lack a nuclear membrane, are metabolically active and divide by binary fission. Medically they are a major cause of disease. Superficially, bacteria appear to be relatively simple forms of life; in fact, they are sophisticated and highly adaptable. Many bacteria multiply at rapid rates, and different species can utilize an enormous variety of hydrocarbon substrates, including phenol, rubber, and petroleum.
Journal of Bacteriology & Parasitology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in bacteriology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Bacteriology & Parasitology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of bacteriology thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences is proud to host around 100 International Conferences around the globe to address the current issues and discoveries in the field of Life sciences, Engineering, Medical and Management. OMICS International scientific events are the special designed cluster of program that provides a common platform where industry meets academia to discuss the recent issues and happening. OMICS International international congresses serve as a bridge between researchers from academia and industry enhanced by its well organized scientific sessions, plenary lectures, poster presentations, world class exhibitions, diverse Symposiums, highly enriched workshops and B2B meetings.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Major Bacteriology Related Journals
List of Major Bacteriology Related Conferences
- 3rd International conference on Epidemiology and Emerging diseases, August 4-6, 2015, Spain.
- EMBL Symposium: New Approaches and Concepts in Microbiology, October 11-14, 2015, Germany.
- 9th World Congress of the World Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases, November 18-21, 2015, Brazil.
- 2nd International Conference on Infectious Diseases and Nanomedicine, December 15-18, 2015, Nepal.
- 25th International Conference of the World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology, August 16-20, 2015, United Kingdom.
- 12th International Congress on AIDS in Asia and the Pacific 2015, November 20-23, 2015, Bangladesh.
- 15th European AIDS Conference 2015, October 21-25, 2015, Spain.
- World Congress on Beneficial Microbes: Food, Pharma, Aqua and Beverages Industry, August 25-27, Spain
- 32nd Annual Meeting of NSCMID-Infection and Antibiotics, September 03-06, 2015, Sweden
- Power of Fungi and Mycotoxins in Health and Disease, September 20-23, 2015, Croatia
Central European Symposium on Antimicrobials and Antimicrobial Resistance, September 23-26, 2015, Croatia
- 3rd International Conference on Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases, August 04-06, Spain
- Bacteriology 2015, August 04-06, 2015, Spain
- World Congress and Expo on Applied Microbiology, August 18-20, 2015, Germany
- Influenza 2015, August 24-26, 2015, UK
- 77th Harden Conference: Two Component Signalling in Bacteria: Integrating Approaches and Science, August 24-27, 2015 UK
- World Congress on Beneficial Microbes, August 25-27, 2015, Spain
- The 16th International and Iranian Congress of Microbiology, August 27-29, 2015, Iran
Clostridium Difficile: Practical Aspects of Diagnostics, Typing and Comparative Genomics, Slovenia, September 2-4, 2015, Slovenia.
- The EMBO Meeting 2015: Advancing the life sciences, September 04-08, 2015, UK
- Plant Genome Evolution 2015, September 06-08, 2015, Netherlands
- Systems Biology of Infection Symposium, September 06-10, 2015, Switzerland.
- Water Microbiology: Current and Emerging Issues in Healthcare, September 07-08, 2015, UK
- ASM Conference on Pseudomonas, September 08-12, 2015, USA
- EMBL Conference: Protein Synthesis and Translational Control, September 09-13, 2015, Germany
The 2nd Precision Medicine Congress Europe, September 14-15, 2015, UK
30th International Papillomavirus Conference and Clinical and Public Health Workshops, September 17-21, 2015, Portugal
- Carbapenemases in Enterobacteriaceae: Challenges and Preparedness, September 24-26, 2015, Italy
1st ASM Conference on Rapid Next-Generation Sequencing and Bioinformatic Pipelines for Enhanced Molecular Epidemiologic Investigation of Pathogens, September 24-27, 2015, USA
- Interaction Between the Immune System and Nanomaterials: Safety and Medical Exploitation, October 04-09, 2015, Poland
- Clinical Microbiology and Microbial Genomics, October 05-07, 2015, USA
- 7th Trends in Medical Mycology, October 09-12, 2015, Portugal
- PDA 10th Annual Global Conference on Pharmaceutical Microbiology, October 19-21, 2015, USA
- 3rd Targeting Microbiota World Congress, October 22-23, 2015, France
- 7th ASM Conference on Biofilms, October 24-29, 2015, USA
- VI International Conference on Environmental, Industrial and Applied Microbiology-BioMicroWorld 2015, October 28-30, 2015, Spain
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococci in Animals: Veterinary and Public Health Implications, November 02-05, 2015, USA
- Microbiology for Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases: ABC and XYZ, November 20-22, 2015, China
- Antibiotics, November 26-28, 2015, Spain
- Gordon Research Conference in Marine Molecular Ecology, August 2-7, 2015, China
- Biochemical Society 77th Harden Conference: Two Component Signalling in Bacteria, August 24-27, 2015, UK
- The EMBO Meeting 2015: Advancing the life sciences, September 4–8, Birmingham , 2015, UK
- 2nd Systems Biology of Infection Symposium, September 6‐10, 2015, Switzerland
- ASM Conference on Pseudomonas 2015, September 8‐12, 2015, USA
- 2nd Midlands Molecular Microbiology Meeting, September 14‐15, 2015, UK
- 4th Molecular Microbiology Meeting, September 16‐18, 2015, Austria
- EMBO/EMBL Symposium: The Mobile Genome, September 16‐19, 2015, Germany
- 1st ASM Conference on Rapid Next-Generation Sequencing and Bioinformatic Pipelines for Enhanced Molecular Epidemiologic Investigation of Pathogens, September 24-27, 2015, USA
- EMBO/EMBL Symposium in Microbiology, October 11-14, 2015, Germany
- 7th ASM Conference on Biofilms, October 24-29, USA
- ASM Conference in Methicillin-resistant Staphylococci in Animals, November 2-5, 2015, USA
List of Major Bacteriology Related Associations
List of Major Bacteriology Related research centers
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases
- Max Planck Institute for Terrestrial Microbiology
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute and the University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Wright-Fleming Institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 23, 2020