As per available reports about 619 journals, 336 Conferences and about 5767 articles are being published on the current trends in bariatrics. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carri1ed out. Bariatrics is the branch of medicine that deals with the causes, prevention, and treatment of obesity. The field encompasses dieting, exercise and behavioral therapy approaches to weight loss as well as pharmacotherapy and surgery.
The Journal of Obesity & Weight Loss Therapy is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International– a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in bariatric medicine. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Obesity & Weight Loss Therapy provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of bariatric medicine thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International– a pioneer in organizing international conferences is proud to host around 100 International Conferences around the globe to address the current issues and discoveries in the field of Life sciences, Engineering, Medical and Management. OMICS International scientific events are the special designed cluster of program that provides a common platform where industry meets academia to discuss the recent issues and happening. OMICS international congresses serve as a bridge between researchers from academia and industry enhanced by its well organized scientific sessions, plenary lectures, poster presentations, world class exhibitions, diverse Symposiums, highly enriched workshops and B2B meetings.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Major Bariatrics Related Journals
- Journal of Obesity & Weight Loss Therapy
- Journal of Metabolic Syndrome
- Internal Medicine: Open Access
- Journal of Womens Health Care
- Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism
- Journal of Cell Science & Therapy
- Journal of Nutrition & Food Sciences
- Journal of Molecular and Genetic Medicine
- Angiology: Open Access
- Journal of Cytology & Histology
List of Major Bariatrics Related Conferences
- Prevalence of obesity among type 2 diabetes mellitus outpatients at teaching hospital of University Sains Malaysia
- Obesity and metabolic syndrome related biomarkers as predictors of development and progression of type 2 diabetes
- exRNAs regulated adipogenesis and obesity associated adipocyte function
- The role of the nurse in the fight against childhood obesity
- Beyond childhood obesity: Risk factors for cardiovascular diseases
- Addressing childhood obesity: An analysis of a school health policy
- Fast food obesity in Adolescents
- Combating childhood obesity Â– A multi-factorial approach
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 09, 2021