As per available reports about 551 journals, 2 Conferences and about 4915 articles are being published on the current trends in bariatric surgery. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to bariatric surgery are being carried out. Bariatrics is the branch of medicine that deals with the causes, prevention, and treatment of obesity. The field encompasses dieting, exercise and behavioral therapy approaches to weight loss as well as pharmacotherapy and surgery.
Journal of Obesity & Weight Loss Therapy is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in proteomics. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Journal of Obesity & Weight Loss Therapy provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of bariatric surgery thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences is proud to host around 1000 International Conferences around the globe to address the current issues and discoveries in the field of Life sciences, Engineering, Medical and Management. OMICS group scientific events are the special designed cluster of program that provides a common platform where industry meets academia to discuss the recent issues and happening. OMICS Group international congresses serve as a bridge between researchers from academia and industry enhanced by its well organized scientific sessions, plenary lectures, poster presentations, world class exhibitions, diverse Symposiums, highly enriched workshops and B2B meetings.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Major Bariatrics Surgery Related Journals
- Journal of Clinical Trials
- Journal of Obesity & Weight Loss Therapy
- Surgery: Current Research
- OMICS Journal of Radiology
- Journal of Anesthesia & Clinical Research
- Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System
- Journal of Genetic Syndromes & Gene therapy
- Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism
- Journal of Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine
List of Major Bariatrics Surgery Related Conferences
- Co-morbidities resolution and quality of life after bariatric surgery among elderly population: Results in 50 Indian geriatric patients.
- A case report: Bariatric surgery led to temporarily disable physician.
- Effects of bariatric surgery on glucose control, weight reduction and disease remission among patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Pre and postoperative management of morbidly obese sleep apnea patients scheduled for bariatric surgery.
- Cholecystectomy incidence after bariatric surgery: Comparing gastric bypass, gastric banding and sleeve gastrectomy.
- Physical activity pre- and post- bariatric surgery: A review of the literature.
- Bariatric surgery reduces adipose inflammation and improves vascular function in type 2 diabetic mice.
- Mechanisms of diabetes control after bariatric surgery.
- Influence of bariatric surgery on the morphologic and biochemical characteristics of corpus cavernosum in the type 2 diabetic rat.
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 29, 2021