As per available reports about 40 journals, 6 Conferences and about 90,000 articles are being published on the current trends in basement membrane. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to basement membrane are being carried out. The basement membrane is a thin sheet of fibres that underlies the epithelium which lines the cavities and surfaces of organs including skin or the endothelium which lines the interior surface of blood vessels. The name is somewhat misleading in that the basement membrane is not actually a membrane rather it is a matrix beneath any epithelium.
The Journal of Membrane Science & Technology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in basement membrane. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Membrane Science & Technology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of basement membrane thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences is proud to host around 100 International Conferences around the globe to address the current issues and discoveries in the field of Life sciences, Engineering, Medical and Management. OMICS group scientific events are the special designed cluster of program that provides a common platform where industry meets academia to discuss the recent issues and happening. OMICS Group international congresses serve as a bridge between researchers from academia and industry enhanced by its well organized scientific sessions, plenary lectures, poster presentations, world class exhibitions, diverse Symposiums, highly enriched workshops and B2B meetings.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Major Basement Membrane Related Journals
- J INVEST DERMATOL - Journal of Investigative Dermatology
- CELL TISSUE RES - Cell and Tissue Research
- PNAS - Proceedings of The National Academy of Sciences
- J CELL BIOL - Journal of Cell Biology
- EXP CELL RES - Experimental Cell Research
- HISTOCHEMISTRY CELL BIOL - Histochemistry and Cell Biology
- Matrix Biology
- ACTA NEUROPATHOL - Acta Neuropathologica
- ARCH DERMATOL RES - Archives of Dermatological Research
- BIOCHEM BIOPHYS RES COMMUN - Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications
List of Major Basement Membrane Related Conferences
- NEBEC - IEEE Annual Northeast Bioengineering Conference
- BSEC - Biomedical Science & Engineering Conference Annual ORNL
- EMBC - Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society
- BioMED - Biomedical Engineering
- Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing
- ICBBE - International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering
- CLEO EUROPE/EQEC - Lasers and Electro-Optics Europe Conference on and European Quantum Electronics Conference
- PHO - Lasers and Electro-Optics Society, IEEE LEOS Annual Meeting
- RSETE - International Conference on Remote Sensing, Environment and Transportation Engineering
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 12, 2021