As per available reports about 58 journals are presently dedicated exclusively to best cough medicine and about 105 articles are being published on the current trends in back pain medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to best cough medicine are being carried out. A cough is a sudden and often repetitively occurring reflex which helps to clear the large breathing passages from secretions, irritants, foreign particles and microbes. The cough reflex consists of three phases: an inhalation, a forced exhalation against a closed glottis, and a violent release of air from the lungs following opening of the glottis, usually accompanied by a distinctive sound. Coughing is either voluntary or involuntary.
The Journal of Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in cough. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of back pain thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences is proud to host around 100 International Conferences around the globe to address the current issues and discoveries in the field of Life sciences, Engineering, Medical and Management. OMICS group scientific events are the special designed cluster of program that provides a common platform where industry meets academia to discuss the recent issues and happening. OMICS Group international congresses serve as a bridge between researchers from academia and industry enhanced by its well organized scientific sessions, plenary lectures, poster presentations, world class exhibitions, diverse Symposiums, highly enriched workshops and B2B meetings.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Some Major Best Cough Medicine Related Journals
- AMER J PREV MED - American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- AMER J MED - American Journal of Medicine
- INTENS CARE MED - Intensive Care Medicine
- ARCH DIS CHILD - Archives of Disease in Childhood
- OCCUP ENVIRON MEDICINE - Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- AM J HOSP PALLIAT MED - American Journal of Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- J Occup Med Toxicol - Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology
- RES SPORTS MED - Research in Sports Medicine
- BMC Pulm Med - BMC Pulmonary Medicine
List of Some Major Best Cough Medicine Related Conferences
- Clinical study on the efficacy of Swarnamrita prashana (ayurvedic compound drug) in recurrent attacks of cough in children.
- Standardisation and development of a polyherbal cough formulation.
- The rational use of mucolityc drugs in children and worsening of the cough as adverse drug reactions after carbocysteine in children.
- Chronic cough: A laryngeal dysfunction.
- Fentanyl-induced cough.
- Alternative whooping cough vaccines.
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 16, 2021