As per available reports about 306 journals, 750 Conferences, 349 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Biomedical Engineering and about 2270000 articles are being published on the current trends in Biomedical Engineering. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in above article, Biomedical sciences, are a set of applied sciences applying portions of natural science or formal science, or both, to develop knowledge, interventions, or technology of use in healthcare or public health. Such disciplines as medical microbiology, clinical virology, clinical epidemiology, genetic epidemiology, and biomedical engineering are medical sciences. Explaining physiological mechanisms operating in pathological processes, however, pathophysiology can be regarded as basic science.
The Journal of Diagnostic Techniques and Biomedical Analysisis an academic journal hosted by OMICS International is a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Biomedical Engineering. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Diagnostic Techniques and Biomedical Analysis provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Biomedical Engineering, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International is a pioneer in organizing international conferences OMICS Group is delighted to invite you to attend the 3rd International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry & Computer Aided Drug Designing during December 08-10, 2014 at San Francisco, USA. This conference includes 11 tracks and 71 sessions and is designed to offer comprehensive sessions that prefers to current issues in Medicinal Chemistry & Computer Aided Drug Designing. MedChem & CADD-2014 is an International Conference designs a theme on “Exploring the Current Techniques and Practices in the Field of Medicinal Chemistry and Computer Aided Drug Designing”. The main aim of Medicinal Chemistry International Conferences is to collaborate with eminent scientists, professors, young researchers and student’s expertise in the field. Medicinal Chemistry events make connections and evaluate opportunities to create an environment that will foster pharmaceutical innovations in organizing Workshops and Symposiums in the field of Medicinal Chemistry and Computer Aided Drug Design. The event Medicinal Chemistry & Computer Aided Drug Designing International Conference 2014 will schedule and coordinate meetings with our Editorial Board Members and other experts in various research fields.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major related journals
List of major related Conferences
- 3rd International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry & Computer Aided Drug Designing
- International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Systems (ICBES 2014)
- 8th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (iCBBE 2014)
- 5th International Conference on Biological , Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 5th International Conference on Emerging Trends in Science and Technology Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- International Conference on Power, Energy and Communication Systems (IPECS 2015) Arau, Malaysia
- ICCAS - 2nd Digital Operating Room Summer School Leipzig, Germany
- 2015 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Bioinformatics Engineering (ICBBE 2015) Hong Kong, China
- 2015 6th International Conference on Chemical Engineering and Applications (CCEA 2015) Hong Kong, China
- 10 Years ICCAS – International Symposium “State of the Art and Where to Go? Visions for the Future of Computer Assisted Surgery” Leipzig, Germany ICCC / EUCHIS 2015 Münster, Germany
- 3rd Annual Congress of the European Society for Translational Medicine (EUSTM-2015) Vienna, Austria
- 2015 4th International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM 2015) Penang, Malaysia
- 2015 International Conference on Chemical, Agricultural and Biological Sciences (CABS-2015) Sept. 4-5, 2015 Istanbul, Turkey Istanbul, Turkey
- 2015 3rd International Conference on Biological and Medical Sciences (ICBMS 2015) Shanghai, China
- 2015 World Conference on Innovation, Engineering, and Technology Kyoto, Japan
- 2015 7th International Conference on Chemical, Biological and Environmental Engineering (ICBEE 2015) Milan, Italy
- 2015 5th International Conference on Biotechnology and Environmental Management (ICBEM 2015) Milan, Italy
- 3rd International Conference on Biological, Chemical and Environmental Sciences (BCES-2015) Sept. 21-22, 2015 Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- IC-STAR 2015 - The 1st International Conference on Science, Technology and Interdisciplinary Research Bandar Lampung, Indonesia
- International Conference on Processes in Isotopes and Molecules (PIM 2015) Cluj-Napoca, Romania Phuket
- International Conference on “Engineering & Technology, Computer , Basic & Applied Sciences” ( ECBA- 2015 ) Phuket, Thailand
- International Conference on VIBROENGINEERING in Nanjing, China Nanjing, China ICECCO2015 Kaskelen, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Bangkok International Conference on “Engineering & Technology, Computer , Basic & Applied Sciences” ( ECBA- 2015 ) Bangkok, Thailand Second
- International Research Conference on Science, Management and Engineering 2015 (IRCSME 2015) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 17thSepÂ 2015