As per available reports about 9 journals, 5 Conferences and workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to biomimicry and about 199 articles are being published on the current trends in biomimicry. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to biomimicry are being carried out. As reported in the above mentioned 199 articles, Biomimicry is a new innovated method which seeks sustainable solutions by emulating nature’s reliable patterns and methods. The goal is to create products, processes, and policies-new ways of living- that are well-adapted to life on earth over the long period of time. Biomimicry helps in creating products and processes which are sustainable, Perform well, Save energy, Cut material costs, Redefine and eliminate waste, Heighten existing product categories, Define new product categories and industries, Drive revenue and Build your brand.
The Journal of Biomimetics Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in biomimicry. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Biomimetics Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Biomimetics Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International–a pioneer in organizing international conferences. OMICS Group organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major biomimcry and related journals
- Journal of Biomimetics Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building
- Iranica Journal of Energy and Environment (IJEE)
- Frontiers in Materials
- Journal of Architecture and Built Environment
- Journal of Civil & Environmental Engineering
List of major biomimicry and related conferences
- Living Machines III: the 3rd Intl Conf on Biomimetic and Biohybrid Systems (July 2014, Milan Italy)
- Special Session on Rapid Prototyping of Biomimetic Biodevices
- Sustainability through Biomimicry Discovering a world of solutions inspired by nature
- 2nd Conf of the Southern African YOUNG WATER PROFESSIONALS
- 15th Annual Green Chemistry Engineering Conference/5th International Conference on Green and Susta
List of major biomimicry and related research centers
- Center for Molecular Design and Biomimicry
- Biomimicry Institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 13, 2021