As per available reports about 353 journals, 15 Conferences and workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to bipolar medicine and about 2870 articles are being published on the current trends in bipolar medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to bipolar medicine are being carried out. As reported in the above mentioned 2870 articles, bipolar disorder is also called as manic-depressive illness, bipolar affective disorder or affective psychosis. It is a mental illness which is characterized by periods of depression and periods of elevated mood. Elevated mood is known as hypomania or mania depending on the severity. For bipolar disorder, bipolar medicine is the maintenance therapy. Bipolar depression needs medication like mood stabilizers, antipsychotic drugs, and sometimes antidepressants. To get out from bipolar disorder take advantage of natural mood stabilizers, add therapy to your treatment plan, Continue taking medication, even after you feel better.
The Journal of Psychiatry: Open Access is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in bioremediation. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Psychiatry: Open Access provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Psychiatry, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International–a pioneer in organizing international conferences. OMICS Group organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major bipolar medicine list and related journals
- Journal of Psychiatry: Open Access
- Bipolar Disorders
- International Journal of Bipolar Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders Journal
- The American Journal of Psychiatry
- Journal of Medical Genetics
- Journal of Clinical Psychiatry
- Asian Journal of Psychiatry
- The American Journal of Psychiatry
- The British Journal of Psychiatry
List of major bipolar medicine list and related conference
- 4th Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference
- Family Medicine Womens Health
- 3rd Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference
- Preventive Medicine
- Preventive Medicine 2012
- Family Medicine An Evidence-Based Approach to Patient Care
- Psychopharmacology 2010
- Primary Care Update A Practical Approach to Common Problems (Live Program)
- Breakthroughs in Preventive Medicine Integrative Medicine for Mental Health
List of major bipolar medicine list related research centers
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Stanley Center for Psychiatric Research
- The Stanley Medical Research Institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 16, 2021