As per available reports about 214 journals, 66 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to blood glucose and about 2,400,000 articles are being published on the current trends in blood glucose. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to blood glucose are being carried out. As reported from the above article, Blood sugar or blood glucose refers to sugar that is transported through the bloodstream to supply energy to all the cells in our bodies. The sugar is made from the food we eat. The human body regulates blood glucose levels so that they are neither too high nor too low - maintaining a condition of stability or equilibrium in the blood's internal environment (homeostasis) is necessary for our bodies to function.
Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism is a scholarly Journal publishing articles on all aspects of diabetes including Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus (insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus) or juvenile diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus), Gestational Diabetes, Endocrinology, Diabetes Therapy, Diabetic Drugs, Genetics of Diabetes, obesity with relation to diabetes, risk factors, associated metabolic disorders etc.
OMICS International – a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which is organizing 7th Indo Global Diabetes Summit and Medicare Expo November 23-25, 2015 Bangalore, India. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major blood glucose related Journals
List of major blood glucose related Conferences
- 12th WHO/IDF/EASD Cambridge Seminar on the epidemiological and public health aspects of diabetes mellitus during 23 -29 Aug 2015, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- Improving patient outcomes through communication on 12 Sep 2015, Stockholm, Sweden.
- UMIB Summit 2015 during 24 -25 Sep 2015, Porto, Portugal.
- ESSL 2015 — Endocrine Society of Sri Laanka in collaboration with the Endocrine Society USA during 01-04 Oct 2015, colombo, Sri Lanka
- MEDS — Metabolic & Endocrine Disease Summit MEDS East during 07 -10 Oct 2015, Orlando, United States.
- Diabetes: An Overview - London 2014 on 08 Oct 2015, London, United Kingdom
- 15th International Thyroid Congress during 18 - 23 Oct 2015, Orlando, United States
- Keystone Symposia on Diabetes: New Insights into Molecular Mechanisms and Therapeutic Strategies during 25 -29 Oct 2015, Kyoto, Japan
- Neck Ultrasound and US Guided Fine Needle Biopsy on 28 Oct 2015, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- AACE2015 — The Third Annual Clinical Congress and Gulf Chapter Annual Meeting during 29 -31 Oct 2015, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- CODHy — 5th World Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension during 05-7 Nov 2015
- 2015 International School of Thyroid Ultrasonography during 13-14 Nov 2015, Pisa, Italy
- 3rd Steroid Research Congress during 15-18 Nov 2015, Chicago, United States
- Diabetes Therapy & Management Congress during 16 -17 Nov 2015, London, United Kingdom
- Diabetes Refresher during 20-21 Nov 2015, Berlin, Germany
- CODHy — The 5th World Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension during 20-22 Nov 2015
- 4th European Middle East Forum on Cardiovascular Risks on 27 Nov 2015, Budapest, Hungary
- World Diabetes Congress (WDC) 2015 during 30-04 Dec 2015, Vancouver, Canada
- IOF Regionals — 3rd Middle East and Africa Osteoporosis Meeting during 05-07 Dec 2015, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Diabetes Refresher during 10-11 Dec 2015, Cologne, Germany
- National Training Course in Thyroid Ultrasound and FNAC 2015 on 11 Dec 2015, London, United Kingdom
- ATTD 2016 — Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes during 03 -06 Feb 2016, Milan, Italy
- PreHT 2016 — The 4th International Conference on Prehypertension, Hypertension & Cardio Metabolic Syndrome during 03-06 Mar 2016, Venice, Italy
- WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2016 — World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases during 14-17 Apr 2016, Malaga, Spain
- ATA — 85th Annual Meeting of the American Thyroid Association during 21-25 Sep 2016, Denver, United States
List of related Associations include:
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 27, 2021