As per available reports about 53 journals, 139 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to blood loss and about 36598 articles are being published on the current trends in blood loss. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to blood loss are being carried out. As reported from the above article, Blood loss is escape of blood from any part of the vascular system. A form of intra retinal haemorrhage often noted in background (non-proliferative) diabetic retinopathy, branch retinal vein occlusion, carotid occlusive disease and child abuse. The haemorrhage is located within the inner retina and is limited by the orientation of the inner nuclear and plexiform layers.
The Journal of Blood loss & Transfusion is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS publishing GROUP – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in blood loss. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Blood loss & Transfusion provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of blood and bioinformatics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS publishing GROUP – a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which is organizing 2 Scientific Conferences namely 2nd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Baltimore, USA (September 29 - October 01, 2014) & 3rd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Sandiego, USA (September 14-16, 2015) as an upcoming events on blood loss. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
OMICS Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS Publishing Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 350000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major blood loss related Journals
- Journal of Blood & Lymph
- Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion
- BMC Haematology
- Clinical Medicine Insights: Blood Disorders
- Journal of Blood Medicine
- Journal of Hematology
- The Internet Journal of Hematology
- Haematology Reports
- Advances in Hematology
List of major Proteomics and related conferences
- 2nd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Baltimore, USA
- 3rd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Sandiego, USA
- 2nd International Conference on Nursing & Healthcare, Chicago, USA
- 2nd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Linthicum, USA
- The 3rd annual World Cord Blood Congress, Boston, MA, United States
- The 4th annual World Cord Blood Congress, USA
- 6th International Congress on Biomarkers and Clinical Research, Toronto, Canada
- 1st Annual International Conference on Advanced Research : Physiology, Singapore
- 5th International Medical Forum, Kiev, Ukraine
- 3rd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, USA