As per available reports about 65 journals, 152 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to blood pressure control and about 69664 articles are being published on the current trends in blood pressure control. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to blood pressure control are being carried out. As reported from the above article, Blood pressure is defined as the pressure of the blood in the circulatory system, often measured for diagnosis since it is closely related to the force and rate of the heartbeat and the diameter and elasticity of the arterial walls. When a single BP measurement was used to estimate control, the percent of patients with controlled hypertension increased 12.7% simply by changing the definition to include the level of systolic BP = 140 mm Hg or diastolic BP = 90.
The Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in blood pressure control. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of blood pressure control, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which is organizing 2 Scientific Conferences namely 2nd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Baltimore, USA (September 29 - October 01, 2014) & 3rd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Sandiego, USA (September 14-16, 2015) as an upcoming events on blood pressure control. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major blood pressure control related Journals
- Journal of Blood & Lymph
- Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion
- BMC Haematology
- Clinical Medicine Insights: Blood Disorders
- Journal of Blood Medicine
- Journal of Hematology
- The Internet Journal of Hematology
- Haematology Reports
- Advances in Hematology
List of major blood pressure control related Conferences
- 2nd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Baltimore, USA
- 3rd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Sandiego, USA
- 2nd International Conference on Nursing & Healthcare, Chicago, USA
- 2nd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Linthicum, USA
- The 3rd annual World Cord Blood Congress, Boston, MA, United States
- The 4th annual World Cord Blood Congress, USA
- 6th International Congress on Biomarkers and Clinical Research, Toronto, Canada
- 1st Annual International Conference on Advanced Research : Physiology, Singapore
- 5th International Medical Forum, Kiev, Ukraine
- 3rd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, USA