As per available reports about 44 journals, 163 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to body weight and about 18186 articles are being published on the current trends in body weight. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to bloodstream infection are being carried out. As reported from the above article, The weight of a person's body. The term weight and mass are often confused with each other in everyday discourse but they are distinct quantities. Typically, in measuring someone's weight, the person is placed on scales at rest with respect to the earth but the definition can be extended to other states of motion. Thus in a state of free fall, the weight would be zero. In this second sense of weight, terrestrial objects can be weightless. Ignoring air resistance, the famous apple on its way to meet Newton's head is weightless.
OMICS publishing GROUP – a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which is organizing 2 Scientific Conferences namely 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, San Antonio, USA (May 18-20, 2015); 2nd International Conference on Gynecology & Obstetrics, San Antonio, USA (May 18-20, 2015); 3rd International Conference on Pediatrics, San Antonio, USA (May 18-20, 2015); International Conference on Pain Medicine, Chicago, USA (June 08-10, 2015); etc. as an upcoming events on body weight. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
OMICS Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 1000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS Publishing Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major body weight related Journals
- Journal of Obesity & Weight Loss Therapy
- Journal of Hypertension- Open Access
- Journal of Community Medicine & Health Education
- Surgery: Current Research
- Journal of Fertilization: In Vitro - IVF-Worldwide
- Journal of Clinical & Experimental Dermatology Research
- Journal of Nutrition & Food Sciences
- Journal of Health & Medical Informatics
- Oral Health and Dental Management
- Epidemiology: Open Access
List of major body weight related Conferences
- 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Nutrition & Food Sciences, New Orelance, USA
- 4th International Conference on Translational Medicine, Baltimore, USA
- 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Orthopedics & Rheumatology, Baltimore, USA
- 3rd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Sandiego, USA
- 3rd International Conference on HIV/AIDS, STDs & STIs, Las Vegas, USA
- 4th International Conference on Surgery and Anesthesia, New Orelance, USA
- 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Obesity & Weight Management, Chicago, USA
- 2nd International Conference on Women's Health, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Las Vegas, USA
- 2nd International Conference on Health Informatics and Technology, San Francisco, USA