As per available reports about 126 journals, 70 Conferences, 274 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Bone Mineral Density and about 595,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Bone Mineral Density. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Bone Mineral Density are being carried out. As per content available in net, Bone density (or bone mineral density) is a medical term normally referring to the amount of mineral matter per square centimeter of bones. Bone density (or BMD) is used in clinical medicine as an indirect indicator of osteoporosis and fracture risk.
The Journal of Bone Marrow Research
is an academic journal
– hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Bone Marrow. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Bone Marrow Research provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Bone Marrow, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences it is organizing 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Orthopedics & Rheumatology in Baltimore, USA from October 26-28 which is expected to offer the best platform with its well organized scientific program which will discuss major orthopedic disorders in the field of Orthopedics & rheumatology including Arthritis, inflammatory myopathies discussing the available therapeutic options, Artificial limbs, Chronic pain treatment practices, Radiation Therapy, Chinese herbal medicine for osteoporosis, Spinal manipulative therapy, etc.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Bone Mineral Density and related journals
• Journal of Osteoporosis and Physical Activity
• Bone Marrow Transplantation
• Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation
List of major Bone Mineral Density and related Conferences
• ICRS 5th Laboratory Skills Course 2014
• 33rd Annual Meeting of the European Bone & Joint Infection Society (EBJIS 2014)
• 3rd World Congress on Debates & Consensus in Bone, Muscle & Joint Diseases (BMJD) 2015
• World Transplant Congress (WTC 2014)
List of major Bone Mineral Density and related Research Centres
• Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
• The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
• National Cancer Institute
• The Karmanos Cancer Institute
List of major Bone Mineral Density and related Societies
• American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation
• Stem Cell Transplant - American Cancer Society
• British Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 19, 2021