As per available reports about 285 journals, 60 Conferences, 15 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Budd Chiari Syndrome and about 25800 articles are being published on the current trends in Budd Chiari Syndrome. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Budd Chiari Syndrome are being carried out. As reported in wikipedia, Budd Chiari Syndrome is a condition caused by occlusion of the hepatic veins that drain the liver. It presents with the classical triad of abdominal pain, ascites and hepatomegaly. Examples of occlusion include thrombosis of hepatic veins. It occurs in 1 out of a million individuals. The syndrome can be fulminant, acute, chronic, or asymptomatic.
The Journal of Liver is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Budd Chiari Syndrome. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Liver provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Budd Chiari Syndrome, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
Journal of Liver is associated with our conference "2nd Hepatology Conference", May 09-11, 2016, Chicago, USA and "Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology Conference", Oct 03-05, 2016, Toronto, Canada
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences offering a unique and unprecedented opportunity for investigators from all over the world to meet, network, and perceive new scientific interactions. Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology. OMICS Group is organizing 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Neurology & Therapeutics September 08-10, 2014 Philadelphia, USA.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Budd Chiari Syndrome related journals
1. Journal of Liver
2. Medical & Surgical Urology
3. Journal of Neurology & Neurophysiology
4. Journal of Urology
5. World Journal of Urology
6. Journal of Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases
7. Liver International
8. Journal of Hepatology
9. Gastroenterology and Hepatology
List of major Budd Chiari Syndrome related conferences
1. 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Neurology & Therapeutics 2014
2. 3rd International Conference on Gastroenterology & Urology
3. ILCA 2014 - International Liver Cancer Association 8th Annual Conference
4. XXIII Congress of the Latin American Association for the Study of the Liver (ALEH 2014)
5. The Liver Meeting® 2014 - The 65th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)
6. Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review 2014
List of major Budd Chiari Syndrome Research Centres
1. Liver Research Center
2. Centre for Liver Research
3. The Foundation for Liver Research
4. Penn Center for Molecular Studies in Digestive and Liver Diseases
5. Liver Research Center - Albert Einstein College of Medicine
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 18, 2021