As per available reports about 1480 journals, 7 Conferences, 11 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Business Information Systems and about 2770000 articles are being published on the current trends in Business Information Systems. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Business Information Systems are being carried out. As reported in wikipedia, Business Information Systems bridges business and computer science using the theoretical foundations of information and computation to study various business models and related algorithmic processes within a computer science discipline.
The Journal of Business & Financial Affairs is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Business Information Systems. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Business & Financial Affairs provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Business Information Systems, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences offering a unique and unprecedented opportunity for investigators from all over the world to meet, network, and perceive new scientific interactions. Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology. OMICS Group is organizing 2nd International Conference on Business Economics and Management September 15-16, 2014 Hyderabad, India.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Business Information Systems related journals
1. Journal of Business & Financial Affairs
2. Journal of Hotel & Business Management
3. Business and Economics Journal
4. Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review
5. International Journal of Business Information Systems
6. Information Systems and e-Business Management
7. International Journal of E-Business Research
8. Business & Information Systems Engineering
9. Journal of Management Information Systems
10. The Journal of Strategic Information Systems
List of major Business Information Systems related conferences
1. 2nd International Conference on Business Economics and Management 2014
2. International Conference on Business Economics of Broadcasting Media & Film Industry
3. 2nd International Conference on Business Economics of Broadcasting Media & Film Industry
4. International Conference and Business Expo on Wireless Communication
5. 6th International Conference on Education and Information Management 2014
6. 4th International Conference on Information Communication and Management (ICICM 2014)
7. 4th International Conference on Operations Research and Enterprise Systems (ICORES 2015)
8. 2015 International Business Conference in London
List of major Business Information Systems Research Centres
1. Center for Information Systems Research
2. European Research Center for Information Systems
3. Information Systems Research Centre
4. European Research Center for Information Systems
5. VCU - School of Business Information Systems Research Institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 21, 2022