As per available reports about 288 journals, 126 Conferences, 21 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to business intelligence and about 2160000 articles are being published on the current trends in business intelligence. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to business intelligence are being carried out. As reported in wikipedia, Business intelligence is a set of theories, methodologies, architectures, and technologies that transform raw data into meaningful and useful information for business analysis purposes. BI can handle enormous amounts of unstructured data to help identify, develop and otherwise create new strategic business opportunities. BI allows for the easy interpretation of volumes of data. Identifying new opportunities and implementing an effective strategy can provide a competitive market advantage and long-term stability.
The Journal of Business & Financial Affairs is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Business intelligence. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Business & Financial Affairs provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Business intelligence, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences offering a unique and unprecedented opportunity for investigators from all over the world to meet, network, and perceive new scientific interactions. Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology. OMICS Group is organizing 2nd International Conference on Business Economics and Management September 15-16, 2014 Hyderabad, India.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Business intelligence related journals
1. Journal of Business & Financial Affairs
2. Journal of Hotel & Business Management
3. Business and Economics Journal
4. Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review
5. TDWI's Business Intelligence Journal
6. International Journal of Business Intelligence and Data Mining
7. International Journal of Business Intelligence Research
8. Business Intelligence Journal
9. Business Intelligence -- THE Journal
List of major Business intelligence related conferences
1. 2nd International Conference on Business Economics and Management 2014
2. International Conference on Business Economics of Broadcasting Media & Film Industry
3. 2nd International Conference on Business Economics of Broadcasting Media & Film Industry
4. International Conference and Business Expo on Wireless Communication
5. 3rd Customer Analytics & Intelligence Summit 2014
6. Analyzing The Risk Management - Competitive Intelligence Link 2014
7. Business Performance Excellence Summit 2014
List of major Business intelligence Research Centres
1. Fung Business Intelligence Centre
2. Business Application Research Center
3. Business Intelligence competency center
4. Center for Business Intelligence & Analytics (C-BIA)
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 21, 2020