As per available reports about 3080 journals, 142 Conferences, 21 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Cancer and about 3,3200 articles are being published on the current trends in Cancer Cell. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Cancer are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Cancer cells are cells that grow and divide at an unregulated, quickened pace. Although cancer cells can be quite common in a person they are only malignant when the other cells (particularly natural killer cells) fail to recognize and/or destroy them. In the past a common belief was that cancer cells failed to be recognized and destroyed because of a weakness in the immune system. However more recent research has shown that the failure to recognize cancer cells is caused by the lack of particular co-stimulated molecules that aid in the way antigens react with lymphocytes.
Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy: Open Access Cancer is a pathological condition, where assemblage of cells displays uncontrolled growth, invasion and sometimes metastasis. Starting from diagnosis, therapy, and post therapy procedures, cancer treatment involves various Medical, Clinical, Pathological, Psychological approaches with several implications. Cancer research hence is an ever growing literature with the advancement of new therapeutic solutions to prevent, handle and fight it effectively.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences Cancer Science-2015 anticipating more than 300 thought provoking presentations and eminent Keynote lectures. The attending delegates from renowned organizations, Societies and Editorial Board Members of featured OMICS Group Journals. This International conference is an excellent opportunity for the participants from Universities and Institutes to interact with the World class Scientists and renowned speakers.
The scientific sessions of the Cancer Science conferences housing the current research in cancer research. Tumor science will host presentations related to Tumor Microenvironment, communication, and Tumor progression. Cancer therapeutics will focus on translating cancer biology research into novel oncology treatments. Cancer imaging, Cancer cell biology session revolves around molecular basis of cancer and treatments for this devastating disease Drug discovery and development, Molecular cancer biology, and Transcriptomics and more. The main objective of the Cancer Science conferences is to broaden the scope of meeting by hosting sessions on new developments
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major cancer cells and related journals
• Cancer Science & Therapy Open Access
• Carcinogenesis & Mutagenesis Open Access
• Chemotherapy: Open Access
• Cellular and Molecular Biology Open Access
• Cell & Developmental Biology Open Access
• Cell Biology: Research & Therapy Hybrid Open Access
List of major cancer cells and related Conferences
• The AICR Annual Research Conference 2014 on Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity & Cancer
• International Congress on Cancer Proliferation & Differentiation (ICCPD 2014)
• 2nd Annual International Conference on Advances in Cancer Medical Research (ACMR 2014)
• Cancer Diagnosis at the Crossroads: Precision Medicine Driving Change 2014
• 10th NCRI Cancer Conference 2014
• Breast Cancer Symposium 2014
• The 13th International Symposium on Dendritic Cells (DC 2014)
• Chromatin and Epigenetics: From Omics to Single Cells 2014
List of major cancer cells and related Research Centres
• Cancer Institute A national cancer institute
• designated cancer center
• Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
• McMaster's Stem Cell and Cancer Research Institute (SCC-RI)
• National cancer institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 11, 2021