As per available reports about 157 journals, 67 Conferences, 53 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Cancer and about 2,350,00 articles are being published on the current trends in Cancer Cell. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Cancer are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Cancer Science is a peer-reviewed medical journal covering research in Oncology, which is monthly published by Wiley-Blackwellon behalf of the Japanese Cancer Association. First published in 1907, the journal continues to publish original articles, editorials, and letters to the editor, describing original research in the fields of basic, translational and clinical cancer research. The editor-in-chief is Yusuke Nakamura.
The Journal of Cancer Science is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Cancer Screening. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Cancer Screening & Bioinformatics provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Cancer Screening and bioinformatics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences Cancer Science-2015 anticipating more than 300 thought provoking presentations and eminent Keynote lectures. The attending delegates from renowned organizations, Societies and Editorial Board Members of featured OMICS Group Journals. This International conference is an excellent opportunity for the participants from Universities and Institutes to interact with the World class Scientists and renowned speakers. The scientific sessions of the Cancer Science conferences housing the current research in cancer research. Tumor science will host presentations related to Tumor Microenvironment, communication, and Tumor progression. Cancer therapeutics will focus on translating cancer biology research into novel oncology treatments. Cancer imaging, Cancer cell biology session revolves around molecular basis of cancer and treatments for this devastating disease Drug discovery and development, Molecular cancer biology, and Transcriptomics and more. The main objective of the Cancer Science conferences is to broaden the scope of meeting by hosting sessions on new developments.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Cancer Screening and related journals
• Cancer Science & Therapy Open Access
• Carcinogenesis & Mutagenesis Open Access
• Chemotherapy: Open Access
• Cellular and Molecular Biology Open Access
• Cell & Developmental Biology Open Access
• Cell Biology: Research & Therapy Hybrid Open Access
List of major Cancer Screening and related Conferences
• 18th Annual Meeting - Collaborative Group of the Americas on Inherited Colorectal Cancer 2014
• Enabling Genomic Technologies & Screening Asia 2014
• FAST: Functional Analysis & Screening Technologies Congress 2014
• St. Gallen International Breast Cancer Conference 2015
• 9th Cell Based Assay & Screening Technologies Conference 2014
• SLAS 2015 - Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening
• 5th Annual UAE Cancer Congress 2014
List of major Cancer Screening and related Research Centres
• Cancer Institute A national cancer institute, designated cancer center
• Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
• McMaster's Stem Cell and Cancer Research Institute (SCC-RI)
• National cancer institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 18, 2021