As per available reports about 274 journals, 125 Conferences, 52 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Carbon Dioxide and about 2,58,00,00 articles are being published on the current trends in Carbon Dioxide. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Carbon Dioxide are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Carbon dioxide (chemical formula CO2) is a naturally-occurring chemical compound composed of 2 oxygen atoms each covalently double bonded to a single carbon atom. It is a gas at standard temperature and pressure and exists in Earth's atmosphere in this state, as a trace gas at a concentration of 0.04 per cent (400 ppm) by volume, as of 2014.
Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry is an international Open Access, peer-reviewed, academic journal, and scientific journal which provides an opportunity to share the scientific information among the scientists and researchers presents free research articles and newest developments pertaining to the analytical aspect of environmental chemistry.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences International conference is to emphasize the importance of Green Chemistry, explore recent advancements, and research by making room to experts and researchers from around the globe. The gathering will address sustainable developments in areas such as Physical Chemistry, organic chemistry, novel methodologies in physical and applied chemistry. This Green Chemistry will be the best venue for academicians, researchers and interested parties to discuss proposals and most sound issues related to eco-friendly chemical processes.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Carbon Dioxide and related journals
• Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry
• Journal of CO2 Utilization - Elsevier
• Global carbon dioxide emissions from inland waters
• Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage - Cambridge Journals
• Environmental & Analytical Toxicology Open Access
• Expert Opinion on Environmental Biology Hybrid Open Access
• Earth Science & Climatic Change Open Access
List of major Carbon Dioxide and related Conferences
• 9th International Carbon Dioxide Conference
• International conference is to emphasize the importance of Green Chemistry
• Carbon Dioxide Utilization Congress
• 3rd Conference on Carbon Dioxide as Feedstock
• Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit 2013
• The 7th International CO2 Conference
• 2015 International Conference on Carbon Dioxide
List of major Carbon Dioxide and related Research Centres
• Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center (CDIAC)
• Center for Nanoscale Control of Geologic CO2 (EFRC)
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 09, 2021