As per available reports about 195 journals, 192 Conferences, 24 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Cardiology and about 1,080,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Cardiology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. According to Medline plus, Cardiology is a medical specialty dealing with disorders of the heart be it human or animal. The field includes medical diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and electrophysiology. Physicians who specialize in this field of medicine are called cardiologists. Physicians who specialize in cardiac surgery are called cardiac surgeons.
The "Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology", is a scholarly journal which explicates the comprehensive coverage of modern practice in cardiovascular therapy in order to resolve current problems in the clinical cardiology and to extend the major technological advancements that took place in treating these cases. The journal covers a wide range of subjects within its discipline to create a platform for the authors to make their contribution and the editorial office promises a peer review process for the submitted manuscripts for the quality of publishing.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology is associated with our conference "5th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology” during April 27-29, 2015 Philadelphia, USA with a theme “Blooming landscapes in cardio research”. The major sessions include Heart Diseases, Congenital Heart Diseases, Cardiac Therapeutic Agents, Biophysics and Systems Biology, Interventional Cardiology, Cancer and Heart, Current Research in Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery and many others.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Cardiac Cardiology and related journals
List of major Cardiology and related Conferences
- American Heart Association Conference, Nov 12-16, 2016 , USA
- International Congress on Cardiac Problems in Pregnancy, Feb 27, 2016, USA
- International Society for Applied Cardiovascular Biology, Dec 03-05, 2015, Germany
- Arrhythmias and the Heart (Mayo), Feb 01-05, 2016, Hawaii
- Cardiology at Cancun, Feb 22-25, 2016 Mexico
- International Conference on Prehypertension, Hypertension & Cardio Metabolic Syndrome, Mar 03-06, 2016 , Italy
- Bitish Society of Echocardiography, Nov 11-12, 2016, UK
List of major Cardiology and related Research Centres
- Cardiovascular Research Lab
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center
- UCLA Cardiac Arrhythmia Center
- HeartMath® Institute expanding heart connections
- Centre for Resuscitation Science (University of Pennsylvania)
- Cardiovascular Research Institute
- Feinberg Cardiovascular Research Institute
- Centre for Cardiovascular Research: UIC CCVR
- UW Cardiovascular Research Center
- Cardiovascular Research Center
- Stanford Cardiovascular Institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 26, 2022