As per available reports about 11 journals, 933 Conferences, 1041 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Cat allergy medicine and about 1250000 articles are being published on the current trends in Cat allergy medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Cat allergy medicine are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia article Cat allergy in humans is an allergic reaction to one or more allergens produced by cats. The most common of these allergens are the glycoprotein Fel d 1, secreted by the cat's sebaceous glands and Fel d 4, which is expressed in saliva. An allergic reaction is a histamine reaction that is usually characterized by coughing, wheezing, chest tightening, itching, nasal congestion, rash, watering eyes, sneezing, chapped lips, and similar symptoms. Five cat allergens have been described in medical literature. The two major allergens are Fel d 1 (a secretoglobin) and Fel d 4 (a lipocalin). The minor allergens include Fel d 2 (an albumin), Fel d 3 (a cystatin), and cat IgA. Cat allergies can often be controlled with over the counter or prescription medications. Antihistamines and decongestants may provide allergy relief.
The Journal of Allergy & Therapy is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Catalysis. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Allergy & Therapy provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of medical and life sciences, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences with the great success of previous International Immunology conferences- International Symposiums Journal of Allergy & Therapy is associated with our international conference "3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Clinical & Cellular Immunology" (Immunology Summit-2014) to be held during September 29th - October 01st, 2014 at Baltimore, USA with a theme “From basic immune understanding to clinical breakthroughs”. The major sessions include Cellular Immunology, Neuro Immunology, Autoimmunity, Auto antibodies and Autoantigens, Caner Immunotherapy, Inflammation and many other.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Catalysis and related journals
• PLOS Medicine: Cats and Allergies
• Allergies: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
• Laboratory Animal Allergens
• Journal of Asthma and Allergy
• Journal of Allergy & Therapy
• Journal of Veterinary Science & Technology
List of major Catalysis and related Conferences
• Primary Care: Allergy and Immunology 2015
• British Society for Allergy & Clinical Immunology Annual Meeting (BSACI 2014)
• 16th International Conference on Emergency Medicine (ICEM )
• European Academy of Paediatrics, congress and Mastercourse
• 2nd International Conference in Animal & Dairy Sciences
• 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Clinical & Cellular Immunology
List of major Catalysis and related Research Centres
• Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
• Pet allergy - The Asthma Center
• Allergies & Asthma Clinical Research Trials
List of related Societies
• Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy
• The Humane Society of the United States
• American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 16, 2021