As per available reports about 494 journals, 356 Conferences, 22 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Cell Line and about 5,300,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Cell Line. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Cell Line are being carried out. As reported in biology online, a cell line is a permanently established cell culture that will proliferate indefinitely given appropriate fresh medium and space. Cell lines differ from cell strains in that they have escaped the Hayflick limit and become immortalised. Some species, particularly rodents, give rise to lines relatively easily, whereas other species do not. No cell lines have been produced from avian tissues and the establishment of cell lines from human tissue is difficult. Many cell biologists would consider that a cell line is by definition already abnormal and that it is on the way towards becoming the culture equivalent of a neoplastic cell.
The Journal of Cell Science & Therapy is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Cell Line. Cell is the smallest part of an organism that acts as a building block of life. Cell Science is a systematic body of knowledge that describes the structure, properties and the functions of the cell. Cell therapy often focuses on the treatment of hereditary diseases, using gene therapy. The Journal seeks high-quality submissions and welcome contributions in cell therapy, gene therapy, stem cell science, cell signaling, cell aging, cell mediated immunity, autophagy, cell culture, intra cellular trafficking. The Journal of Cell Science & Therapy (JCEST) is an Open access, peer-reviewed, academic journal with an Impact Factor of 3.27 and Index Copernicus Value of 5.12.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Cell & Gene Therapy to be held during October 27-29, 2014 at Las Vegas, USA. Cell Therapy conference is a remarkable event which brings together a unique and International mix of leading Research Scholars, and Scientists achieved eminence in their field of study, research academicians from the universities and research institutions, industrial research professionals and business associates along with Ph.D. Students. The combination of such diverse mix of people but everyone from the scientific field makes the necessary impact for the needed communication. Cell Therapy conference serves and enlightens the planet of science by spreading the latest advancements to the globe. Cell Therapy conference includes many valuable sessions like plenary sessions, EB Meeting, speaker sessions, young research forum, poster sessions, best poster awards, quality review process, symposiums, workshops and Exhibitions.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Cell Line and related journals
• Journal of Cell Science & Therapy
• Journal of Stem Cell Research & Therapy
• Journal of Clinical & Cellular Immunology - OMICS Group
• Journal of Clinical & Cellular Immunology
• European Journal of Cell Biology
• The Journal of Cell Biology
• Journal of Molecular Cell Biology
• Asian Journal of Cell Biology
• Evolutionary Cell Biology
• Journal of Cell Science & Therapy
• Journal of Cell Science
List of major Cell Line and related Conferences
• 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Cell & Gene Therapy
• 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Clinical & Cellular Immunology
• 5th World Congress on Cell Science & Stem Cell Research
• 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Cell & Gene Therapy
• 4th International Conference on Clinical & Cellular Immunology
• International Conference on Clinical & Cellular Immunology
• 3rd Annual Single Cell Analysis Asia Congress
List of major Cell Line and related Research Centres
• Centre for Stem Cell Research
• Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
• Centre for Stem Cell Research (CSCR)
• Cell Resource Center for Biomedical Research
• Stem Cells (La Jolla)
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 28, 2020