As per available reports about 313 journals, 111 Conferences, 32 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Chemical Analysis and about 16700 articles are being published on the current trends in Chemical Analysis. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Analytical chemistry is the study of the separation, identification, and quantification of the chemical components of natural and artificial materials. Qualitative analysis gives an indication of the identity of the chemical species in the sample, and quantitative analysis determines the amount of certain components in the substance. The separation of components is often performed prior to analysis.
Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Techniques is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Chemical Analysis. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Bioanalytical techniques help in quantitative measurement of xenobiotics and several forms of drugs and their metabolites, as part of entire biological systems and the quantitative measurement of the individual biotic component like proteins, DNA, macromolecules, and large molecules. Since the last two decades, the concept of bioanalysis has evolved into biopharmaceuticals which also takes into consideration larger peptides and proteins. As Bionalytical techniques revolutionise measurement of minute quantities of metabolites and their impact, the subsequent findings are of significance for applying Analytical and Bioanalytical techniques in clinical and medical procedures.
OMICS Group sustains the most effective and also the current analyzed articles within the Open Access disciple. It gives us immense delight to welcome you to join us at the International Conference and Exhibition on Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques. This International Conferences Analytica Acta-2014 is a critical examination of various Analytical and Bioanalytical techniques available at present and the recent additions to it would enormously enrich our knowledge in understanding the current requirements of the global pharmaceutical industry.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Chemical Analysis related journals
List of major Chemical Analysis related Conferences
• 5th International Conference and Exhibition on Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques
• IEEE Petroleum and Chemical Industry Technical Conference (PCIC) Brasil 2014
• 9th Vietnam International Chemical Industry Exhibition 2014
• EMBO Conference Series on Chemical Biology 2014
• 2nd World Congress on Petrochemistry and Chemical Engineering 2014
• American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) 2014 Annual Meeting
• Nigeria International Chemical Exhibition (Nigeria CHEM 2014)
• International Summit on Past and Present Research Systems of Green Chemistry
• 4th International Conference on Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
• 5th World Congress on Bioavailability and Bioequivalence: Pharmaceutical R&D Summit
• 2nd International Summit on Clinical Pharmacy
• 3rd International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry & Computer Aided Drug Designing
List of major Chemical Analysis related Research Centres
• Estonian Environmental Research Centre
• Chemical Analysis Center
• Chemical Propulsion Information Analysis Center
• Center for Chemical Biology SRI International
• Medical research institutes in the United Kingdom
• Medical research institutes in the United States
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 13, 2021