As per available reports about 417 journals, 101 Conferences, 101 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Chemical Reaction and about 395000 articles are being published on the current trends in Chemical Reaction. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, A chemical reaction is a process that leads to the transformation of one set of chemical substances to another. Classically, chemical reactions encompass changes that only involve the positions of electrons in the forming and breaking of chemical bonds between atoms, with no change to the nuclei (no change to the elements present), and can often be described by a chemical equation. Nuclear chemistry is a sub-discipline of chemistry that involves the chemical reactions of unstable and radioactive elements where both electronic and nuclear changes may occur.
Chemistry Open Access Journal in OMICS Group disseminate the information about the wide range of latest discoveries on diversified aspects of chemistry including Biochemistry, Analytical, Organic, Medicinal and Modern Chemistry and Chemical Engineering. Modern Chemistry & Applications journal targets Researchers, Scientists, and Students who seek to advance the technical knowledge and practical applications related to chemical sciences. Journal provides an open access platform on all the aspects of Chemistry which include organic, inorganic, analytical, physical, material, environmental chemistry etc with emphasis on current trends of computational and forensic chemistry and their applications.
OMICS Group sustains the most effective and also the current analysed articles within the Open Access disciple. It gives us immense delight to welcome you to join us at the International Conference and Exhibition on Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques. This International Conferences Analytica Acta-2014 is a critical examination of various Analytical and Bioanalytical techniques available at present and the recent additions to it would enormously enrich our knowledge in understanding the current requirements of the global pharmaceutical industry.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Chemical Reaction related journals
• Modern Chemistry & Applications
• Analytical Chemistry (ACS Publications)
• Journal of Analytical Chemistry – Springer
• Organic Chemistry: Current Research
• Chemistry Central Journal
• International Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis
• Biology & Medicine
List of major Chemical Reaction related Conferences
• 5th International Conference and Exhibition on Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques 2014
• IEEE Petroleum and Chemical Industry Technical Conference (PCIC) Brasil 2014
• 9th Vietnam International Chemical Industry Exhibition 2014
• EMBO Conference Series on Chemical Biology 2014
• 2nd World Congress on Petrochemistry and Chemical Engineering 2014
• American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) 2014 Annual Meeting
• Nigeria International Chemical Exhibition (Nigeria CHEM 2014)
• International Summit on Past and Present Research Systems of Green Chemistry
• 4th International Conference on Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
• 5th World Congress on Bioavailability and Bioequivalence: Pharmaceutical R&D Summit
• 2nd International Summit on Clinical Pharmacy
• 3rd International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry & Computer Aided Drug Designing
• International Congress on, Chemical, Biological and Environmental Sciences (ICCBES 2015)
• 2014 International Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering and Life Science Conference (IBCELC)
List of major Chemical Reaction related Research Centres
• Estonian Environmental Research Centre
• Chemical Analysis Center
• Chemical Propulsion Information Analysis Center
• Center for Chemical Biology SRI International
• Center for Nanomaterials and Chemical Reactions
• Chemical Research Center of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 21, 2021