As per available reports about 256 journals, 200 Conferences, 35 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Chemical Technology and about 2,880,000 articles are being published on the current trends in chemical Technology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Chemical Technology is a procurement and reference resource for professionals in the chemicals and chemical engineering industries. It provides a thorough breakdown of products and services from leading chemical industry companies, up-to-date news and press releases, white papers and detailed information on current industry projects and trends.
Chemical Sciences Journal is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Chemical biology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Chemical Sciences Journal is an International, Open- Access, Peer-reviewed, comprehensive journal, publishing the most interesting and advanced research findings in the scientific community. The motto of the journal is to publish original, genuine and relevant articles in the current research field.
OMICS group organizes more than 300 scientific conferences in different countries which are related scientific popularities to expand the themes of the conference. OMICS group publishes 400 on-line open access academic journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology. OMICS has 21 days rapid review method involving 30,000 editorial team members with 3.5 Million readers. With the unique feedback and generous response received from the attendees of Petrochemistry-2013, OMICS Group proudly announce the commencement of World Congress on Petrochemistry and Chemical Engineering” with the theme “Unlocking Energy through Innovation, Technology and Capability”. Petrochemistry-2014 has been designed to interconnect the latest technological advances in Petroleum Exploration.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Chemical Technology related journals
• Chemical Sciences Journal
• Analytical Chemistry (ACS Publications)
• Journal of Analytical Chemistry – Springer
• Organic Chemistry: Current Research
• Chemistry Central Journal
• International Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis
• Biology & Medicine
List of major Chemical Technology related Conferences
• 2nd World Congress on Petrochemistry and Chemical Engineering
• IEEE Petroleum and Chemical Industry Technical Conference (PCIC) Brasil 2014
• 9th Vietnam International Chemical Industry Exhibition 2014
• EMBO Conference Series on Chemical Biology 2014
• American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) 2014 Annual Meeting
• Nigeria International Chemical Exhibition (Nigeria CHEM 2014)
• International Summit on Past and Present Research Systems of Green Chemistry
• 4th International Conference on Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
• 5th World Congress on Bioavailability and Bioequivalence: Pharmaceutical R&D Summit
• 2nd International Summit on Clinical Pharmacy
• 3rd International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry & Computer Aided Drug Designing
• International Congress on Chemical, Biological and Environmental Sciences (ICCBES 2015)
• 2014 International Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering and Life Science Conference (IBCELC)
List of major Chemical Technology related Research Centres
• Chemical Analysis Center
• Chemical Propulsion Information Analysis Center
• Center for Chemical Biology SRI International
• Indian Institute of Chemical Technology: CSIR
• Careers in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
• Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 27, 2020