As per available reports about 372 journals, 113 Conferences, 83 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Chemotherapy and about 26,200 articles are being published on the current trends in Chemotherapy. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Chemotherapy (often abbreviated to chemo and sometimes CTX or CTx) is a category of cancer treatment that uses chemical substances, especially one or more anti-cancer drugs (chemotherapeutic agents) that are given as part of a standardized chemotherapy regimen. Chemotherapy may be given with a curative intent, or it may aim to prolong life or to reduce symptoms. Along with hormonal therapy and targeted therapy, it is one of the major categories of medical oncology (pharmacotherapy for cancer). These modalities are often used in conjunction with other cancer treatments, such as radiation therapy, surgery, and/or hyperthermia therapy. Some chemotherapy drugs are also used to treat other conditions, including ankylosing spondylitis, multiple sclerosis, Crohn's disease, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, and scleroderma.
Chemotherapy is nothing but treating the dreadful diseases with chemotherapeutic agents or drugs. The Journal, Chemotherapy: Open Access (CMT) deals with various types of therapeutic techniques such as Cytotoxic, Immuno, Electrio, and the Antimicrobial chemotherapies used to treat several dreadful diseases, particularly Cancer.
With the overwhelming success of previous annual Cancer Science conferences, OMICS Group officially welcomes the scientific community to attend the 4th World Congress on Cancer Science & Therapy, during October 20-22, 2014 at Chicago, USA. Cancer Science-2014 will focus on the latest and exciting innovations in every area of cancer science research, and it will offer a unique and unprecedented opportunity for investigators from all over the world to meet, network, and perceive new scientific interactions. This year’s Annual congress theme, “Enhanced diagnosis, treatment and management of different cancers” reflects the emerging progress being made in cancer science research as discoveries in the lab are translated into treatments in an increasingly targeted and precise manner.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Chemotherapy related journals
• Chemotherapy: Open Access
• Journal of Infection and Chemotherapy
• Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology - Springer
• Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
• Journal of Infection and Chemotherapy - Elsevier
• Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
• Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy
• Malaria Chemotherapy, Control & Elimination
List of major Chemotherapy related Conferences
• 4th World Congress on Cancer Science & Therapy
• Chemotherapy Foundation Symposium
• 40th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents & Chemotherapy
• 54th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
• Palliative chemotherapy
• AIS Channel Chemotherapy and biological therapy
List of major Chemotherapy related Research Centres
• Cancer Chemotherapy: Medline Plus
• Breast Cancer Research Centre
• Chemotherapy - Tata Memorial Centre
• Arizona Cancer Center
• Medical research institutes in the United Kingdom
• Medical research institutes in the United States
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 06, 2022