As per available reports about 875 journals, 193 Conferences, 99 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Chest Pain and about 12,10,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Chest Pain. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Chest pain may be a symptom of a number of serious conditions and is, in general, considered a medical emergency. Even though it may be determined that the pain is non-cardiac in origin, this is often a diagnosis of exclusion made after ruling out more serious causes of the pain.
Cardiology deals with the diagnosis and treatment of various heart and blood vessel disorders. The "Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology", is a scholarly journal which explicates the comprehensive coverage of modern practice in cardiovascular therapy in order to resolve current problems in the clinical cardiology and to extend the major technological advancements that took place in treating these cases. The journal covers a wide range of subjects within its discipline to create a platform for the authors to make their contribution and the editorial office promises a peer review process for the submitted manuscripts for the quality of publishing.
We are honored to invite you personally to the 5th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology (Cardiology-2015), during April 27-29, 2015 at Philadelphia, USA and which we are sure will leave a lasting impression on us all.
Cardiology International conference is designed to provide diverse and current education that will keep medical professionals abreast of the issues affecting the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease. This three-day Cardiology conference is renowned for its close interactions between faculty and learners. A comprehensive overview of current problems in cardiovascular medicine and surgery is combined with a focused symposia, workshops and lecture presentations. Distinguished faculty will lead discussions on a variety of issues facing today’s cardiovascular providers such as Pediatric Heart Diseases, Cardiomyopathy, Angiogenesis, Pacemakers, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Statin Therapy, Pulmonary Stenosis, Atrial Fibrillation and Electrocardiography. Topics range from prevention strategies to the latest in lipid and hypertension guidelines, GI disease, PAD, Heart diseases, and mitral & aortic valve disease. Researchers in our meetings will emphasize incorporating best practices and quality, including practical application of practice guidelines, into care.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Chest Pain related journals
• Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology
• Chest Pain - Circulation
• Chest Pain: MedlinePlus
• International Journal of Cardiology - Elsevier
• Journal of Indian College of Cardiology
• The American Journal of Cardiology
• Cardiology Journals - Medscape
• Journal of Cardiology - ScienceDirect.com
• International Journal of Cardiology
• Journal of Cardiovascular Disease and Diagnosis
• Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology: Open Access
List of major Chest Pain related Conferences
• 5th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology
• Cardiology Conferences | Cardiology CME Conferences
• World Congress of Cardiology Scientific Sessions
• CardioSource - Sports Cardiology
• International Conference on Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery
List of major Chest Pain related Research Centres
• Cardiovascular Clinical Research Center (CCRC)
• NYU Cardiac & Vascular Institute
• Imaging Research Centre for Cardiac Intervention (IRCCI)
• Qatar Cardiovascular Research Center
• Center for Clinical Heart Research
• Cardiovascular Research Center
• BHF Glasgow Cardiovascular Research Centre
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 15, 2021