As per available reports about 20 journals, 913 Conferences, 20 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Chlamydia trachomatis and about 118000 articles are being published on the current trends in Chlamydia trachomatis. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in American Family Physician, Chlamydia trachomatis infection most commonly affects the urogenital tract. In men, the infection usually is symptomatic, with dysuria and a discharge from the penis.
Untreated chlamydial infection in men can spread to the epididymis. Most women with chlamydial infection have minimal or no symptoms, but some develop pelvic inflammatory disease. Chlamydial infection in newborns can cause ophthalmia neonatorum. Chlamydial pneumonia can occur at one to three months of age, manifesting as a protracted onset of staccato cough, usually without wheezing or fever.
This condition often causes swelling and inflammation of the urethra, accompanied by discharge. However, as with most STIs, men often do not display symptoms. An infected person and all sexual partners must receive treatment for STIs to prevent reinfection.
The Journal, Andrology-Open Access is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal deals with male health, particularly related to male reproductive system and urological syndromes. The journal publishes significant new findings of basic and clinical research on male reproductive system. Andrology Journal is a scientific journal including a wide range of fields in its discipline to create a platform for the authors to make their contribution towards the journal and the editorial office promises a peer review process for the submitted manuscripts for the quality of publishing. Andrology Journal is one of the best Open Access journals of Scholarly publishing.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS International has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS International Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Chlamydia medicine and related journals
List of major Chlamydia medicine and related Conferences
- 4th International Conference on Urology
- Emergency Medicine 2015: 38th Annual Winter Conference
- EPC6 — European Phycological Congress
- European Congress of Immunology (ECI) 2015
- TOLL 2015 — International Congress of Innate Immunity
- Keystone Symposia on Diabetes: New Insights into Molecular Mechanisms and Therapeutic Strategies
- American Society for Clinical Pathology 2015 Annual Meeting
- EMBO | Stanford Conference — Personalised Health
- The 2015 Innate Immunity Summit
- 12th ESC Seminar — 12th Seminar of the European Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health
- Ovind 2015 — 7th World Congress on Ovulation Induction
- OVULATION INDUCTION 2015 - Medical Conferences Africa
- Fetal and Women's Imaging 2015: Advanced OB-GYN Ultrasound
- COGI — 22 World Congress on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility
- HPV 2015 — 30th International Papillomavirus Conference & Clinical and Public Health Workshops
- ESUR 2015 — European Society of Urogenital Radiology Symposium 2015
- EMRI Course: Abdominal and Urogenital
- 22nd European Symposium on Urogenital Radiology
- ESSIC ANNUAL MEETING
- ICS 2015 — 45th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society
- 26th World Congress on Videourology
- 12th Congress of Arab Association of Urology
- III Mediterranean Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Society (MIPS) ANNUAL MEETING
- 62nd Kongress der Nordrhein-Westfälischen Gesellschaft ür Urologie e.V.
- 42nd Gemeinsame Tagung der Bayerischen Urologenvereinigung und der Österreichischen
- esellschaft für Urologie und Andrologie
- 57th Jahrestagung der Südwestdeutschen Gesellschaft für Urologie
- Kongress der Dreutschen Gesellschaft für Urologie e.V.
List of major Chlamydia medicine and related Research Centres
• The Sanger Institute
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• CHLAMYDIA Research Group, The University of Newcastle, Australia
• German Centre for Infection Research
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 21, 2020