As per available reports about 633 journals, 115 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to chronic cough and about 346,000 articles are being published on the current trends in chronic cough. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to chronic cough are being carried out. As reported in Canadian Lung Association, A cough that lasts 8 weeks or longer is known as a chronic cough. A chronic cough is not a disease in itself. It is a sign of something wrong. Some of the most common causes of chronic cough include: post-nasal drip syndrome, when mucus drips down your throat from the back of your nose, something at home or work that is irritating your nose or airway, allergies, asthma, smoking, COPD (new name for emphysema and chronic bronchitis), acid reflux (sometimes called gastro-esophageal reflux disease or GERD), some high blood pressure medications, or a combination of these causes. In rare cases, chronic cough can be caused by serious diseases like tuberculosis (TB), lung cancer.
The Journal of Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in chronic cough. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of chronic cough and medication, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences. The scientific sessions of the Vaccines & Vaccination conference schedules all the current research in vaccines & vaccination research. Polio Vaccine will focus regarding free polio vaccine world; Cancer Vaccine will focus on translating cancer biology research into novel oncology treatments. Cancer imaging; HIV/AIDS Vaccine Human clinical trial of SAV001 prophylactic HIV vaccine and a new strategy for the development of therapeutic HIV vaccine: HPV Vaccines HPV Testing in Histological Specimens; Biodefense Vaccine, Therapeutic Vaccine and more other related topics discussed in this prestigious scientific meeting. This forum enables a common platform for the participants to discuss their research in order to establish a scientific network between the academia and industry leads to foster collaboration and to evaluate the emerging issues, technologies and innovations leads to explore new possibilities and improving the existed opportunities
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major chronic cough related journals
• Journal of Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine
• Journal of Allergy & Therapy
• Journal of Anesthesia & Clinical Research
• American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine
• European Respiratory Journal
• International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease
• International Journal of COPD
• Chronic Respiratory Disease
List of major chronic cough related Conferences
• International Conference on Vaccines & Vaccination 2015
• Mayo Clinic Acute and Chronic Leukemias 2014: A Case Based Discussion
• Pulmonary Medicine Co-Sponsored with School of Medicine, SUNY at Stony Brook 2014
• Pulmonary Care for the Primary Care Provider 2014
• 2015 Updates in Pulmonary and Critical Care for Primary Care Provider
• 2nd International Workshop on Lung Health, COPD: New Challenges, New Solutions (COPD 2015)
List of major chronic cough related Research Centres
• The Asthma Center Education and Research
• Johns Hopkins Asthma and Allergy Center
• Common Cold Centre and Healthcare Clinical Trials
• Institute of Respiratory Diseases
• National Heart and Lung Institute
List of major chronic cough related Socities
• Asthma Society of Canada
• Internaional Society for the Study of cough
• European Respiratory Society
• British Thoracic Society
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 28, 2022