As per available reports about 94 journals, 480 Conferences, 3 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to chronic disease and about 3,650,000 articles are being published on the current trends in chronic disease. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to chronic disease are being carried out. According to WHO Noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), also known as chronic diseases, are not passed from person to person. They are of long duration and generally slow progression. The four main types of noncommunicable diseases are cardiovascular diseases (like heart attacks and stroke), cancers, chronic respiratory diseases (such as chronic obstructed pulmonary disease and asthma) and diabetes.
International Allergy Conference, International Conference on Mucosal Immunology and International Conference on Autoimmunity are some of the related conferences.
The Journal of Allergy & Therapy is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in chronic disease. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Allergy & Therapy provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of chronic disease and related fields, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International is a pioneer in organizing international conferences. The conference related to Chronic Disease is Conference and Exhibition on Clinical & Cellular Immunology. The major sessions in Immunology conference includes, Cellular Immunology will hosts original investigations in immunological activities of cells in experimental or clinical situations. Neuro Immunology for combining Neuroscience and Immunology. Autoimmunity session will focus on the process of self-recognition, regulation of autoimmune responses, experimental autoimmune diseases, diagnostic autoantibody tests, and the epidemiology, pathophysiology, and treatment of autoimmune diseases. Auto antibodies and Autoantigens will describe the significance of antibodies. And other sessions like Caner Immunotherapy, and Inflammation. The sessions were designed for presentations to individual interest, but not limited. The intent behind this is to broaden the scope of the meetings by covering new developments.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major chronic disease related journals
• Journal of Allergy & Therapy
• Journal of Obesity & Weight Loss Therapy
• Journal of Alzheimers Disease & Parkinsonism
• Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism
• The Open Chronic disease Journal
• Preventing Chronic Disease
• Journal of Chronic Diseases
• Chronic Diseases Journal
List of major chronic disease related Conferences
• International Conference and Exhibition on Clinical & Cellular Immunology
• Mayo Clinic Acute and Chronic Leukemias 2015: A Case Based Discussion
• New Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Disease 2015
• Parkinson’s Disease and Other Movement Disorders For the Practitioner 2015
• International Conference on Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia 2015
• Coronary Artery Disease: Prevention, Detection, and Treatment 2015
List of major chronic disease related Research Centres
• Chronic Disease Research Centre
• Chronic Disease Related Research Centres
• Center for Managing Chronic Disease
• China International Centre for Chronic Disease Prevention
• Chronic Disease Research Centre, The University of the West Indies
• Chronic Disease Self-Management Program, Stanford School of Medicine
• Center's Chronic Disease Program, UCLA Center for Health Policy Research
• NIHR Newcastle Biomedical Research Centre in Ageing & Chronic Disease
List of major chronic disease related Socities
• The American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
• The British Society for Allergy & Clinical Immunology
• World Allergy Organization
• Allergy Society of South Africa
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 26, 2020