As per available reports about 5 journals, 121 Conferences, 1 workshop are presently dedicated exclusively to Churg strauss syndrome and about 18900 articles are being published on the current trends in Churg strauss syndrome. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Churg strauss syndrome is Churg–Strauss syndrome is an autoimmune condition that causes inflammation of small and medium-sized blood vessels in persons with a history of airway allergic hypersensitivity. It usually manifests in three stages. The early stage is marked by airway inflammation, almost all patients experience asthma and allergic rhinitis the second stage is characterized by abnormally high numbers of eosinophils, which causes tissue damage, most commonly to the lungs and the digestive tract. The third and final stage consists of vasculitis, which can eventually lead to cell death and can be life-threatening.
Journal of pulmonary & respiratory medicine is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS publishing group – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in diseases related lungs, respiratory tracts, chest and treatment methods. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Journal of pulmonary & respiratory medicine provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of diseases related lungs, respiratory tracts, chest and treatment methods,thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS publishing GROUP – a pioneer in organizing international conferences. The 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation could be an ideal venue for event which brings together a unique and international mix of large and medium pharmaceutical, biotech and diagnostic companies, leading universities and clinical research institutions making the conference a perfect platform to share experience, foster collaborations across industry and academia, and evaluate emerging technologies across the globe. The aim is to prevention, diagnosis and treatment of neurologic, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, pulmonary and other disorders that may produce temporary or permanent impairment and associated functional disability.
List of major Churg strauss syndrome and related journals
• Journal of pulmonary & respiratory medicine
• BMC Pulmonary Medicine
• Southwest Journal of Pulmonary and Critical Care
• Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine
• Clinical Medicine Insights: Circulatory, Respiratory and Pulmonary Medicine
• Journal of Asthma and Allergy
• Case Reports in Pulmonology
List of major Churg strauss syndrome and related Conferences
• 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
• Pulmonary Medicine Co-Sponsored with School of Medicine, SUNY at Stony Brook 2014
• Pulmonary Care for the Primary Care Provider 2014
• Pediatric Cardiology 2014 Review Course
• 2nd International Workshop on Lung Health, COPD: New Challenges, New Solutions (COPD 2015)
• Emergency Medicine 2014
List of major Churg strauss syndrome and related Research Centres
• National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
• American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders
• Columbia University Medical Center, Newyork