As per available reports about 10 journals, 20 Conferences, 14 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to civil war medicine and about 91 articles are being published on the current trends in civil war medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, civil war medicine is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings. Civil engineering takes place in the public sector from municipal through to national governments, and in the private sector from individual homeowners through to international companies.
The Journal of Material Sciences & Engineering is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Civil Engineering. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Material Sciences & Engineering provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of structure, properties, processing and performance of materials in order to synthesize new materials, develop improved processes for making materials and understand the role of materials in the functioning of biological organisms.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences. 3rd international conference and exhibition on materials science and engineering is a platform to mix with young talent and renowned personals to provide new insights in areas such as mining and metallurgy, energy materials etc. The objective of this meeting is to introduce an exchange between industries and academic organizations and knowledge transfer from research to industry. The meeting aimed to provide latest tools, experimental and theoretical innovations for probing the energy materials.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Civil Engineering and related journals
• Journal of Material Sciences & Engineering
• Structural Safety
• Transportation Research, Part A: Policy And Practice
• IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems
• Journal of Constructional Steel Research
• Composite Structures
• Journal of Structural Engineering
• Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering
• Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering
• Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
List of major Civil Engineering and related Conferences
• Earth Science-2014 - OMICS Group Conferences
• Gordon Research Conference on Granular and Granular-Fluid Flows
• 14th International Conference of the International Association for Computer Methods and Advances in Geomechanics
• 7th International Congress on Environmental Geotechnics
• GEOMATE 2014: Fourth International Conference on Geotechnique, Construction Materials and Environment
• Geosynthetics 2015
• First International Conference on Rammed Earth Construction (ICREC2015)
List of major Civil Engineering and related Research Centres
• CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai
• Research - School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
• Center for Integrated Facility Engineering (CIFE)
List of major Civil Engineering and related societies
• American Society of Civil Engineers
• Civil Engineering Society
• Japan Society of Civil Engineers
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 24, 2020